Chanthaburi: Girl, 10, in for appendicitis found to have been raped by stepfather

webfact

Girl, 10, in for appendicitis found to have been raped by stepfather

9pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

The stepfather of a ten year old girl is in custody after admitting to multiple rapes.

He said he did it because he needed sex and wanted to get back at the child's mother.

The case was revealed on Facebook after the little girl was taken into hospital with a severe stomach ache.

She was found to have appendicitis and was given an operation. But suspicious fluid was seen to come out of her vagina prompting doctors to initiate an inquiry.

The girl was reassured and then admitted that she had been raped. She had been threatened by her stepfather not to tell anyone.

Chum, 50, was arrested by Chanthaburi police when he came in to visit his stepdaughter at the hospital.

He has admitted rape saying it started at the end of July and continued every seven to ten days until the latest rape on September 5th.

He said he needed sex and did it for revenge against the girl's mother.

The girl entered hospital on the 6th and was operated on in the early hours of the 7th.

He has been charged with raping a minor not yet 13 years of age. He also tested positive for drugs with a purple urine test.

He has been detained.

The mother and child are now under the care of a Chanthaburi children's home, reported Sanook.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-10

This is happening every day everywhere here and nobody (family) seems to want to do anything about it simply because they believe the guardian has complete rights (from what I've been told) to do what they want only a complete overhaul of the hierarchical system here could change this and it needs to start with the young generation now .  

13 minutes ago, webfact said:

He said he did it because he needed sex and wanted to get back at the child's mother

That's his excuse !, it sickens me reading is stuff,

I just hope the rest of his life is full of suffering,

fate took the young girl to hospital,or it would have

been more suffering at the hands of this animal.

regards Worgeordie

3 minutes ago, Kim J said:

This type of behaviour is endemic in Thailand's hillbilly communities, When it comes to relationships and sex Thai men simply have the morals of a soi dog, they see something and think it is OK to just jump on and have a ride. They will stop at nothing be it their daughter, mother, sister, aunt or gran.

I wonder what excuse this particular scumbag gave? Maybe he had to do it because he was drunk?

Don't people like you get bored of tarring all Thais with the same brush?

1 hour ago, webfact said:

He also tested positive for drugs with a purple urine test.

In my experience, meth/yabaa use also tends to exacerbate this kind of disgusting behavior.

I don't know if it simply makes people crazy, or makes already crazy people more susceptible to their worst inclinations, or both.

34 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

In my experience, meth/yabaa use also tends to exacerbate this kind of disgusting behavior.

I don't know if it simply makes people crazy, or makes already crazy people more susceptible to their worst inclinations, or both.

You mean just like alcohol does ?

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Nope, meth is in a whole different league from alcohol in terms of how it makes people mentally whacked out.

Sure.. in your mind.. statistics show ho bad alcohol is. 

Anyway both are dangerous for people both are addictive and both lower inhibitions. 

I tried my fair share of drugs.. and they all influence you.. but if your an @@$$@@ to start it it makes it worse, but if your not like that most drugs don't make you crazy. 

What first hand experience do you have ? 

9 minutes ago, robblok said:

Sure.. in your mind.. statistics show ho bad alcohol is. 

Anyway both are dangerous for people both are addictive and both lower inhibitions. 

I tried my fair share of drugs.. and they all influence you.. but if your an @@$$@@ to start it it makes it worse, but if your not like that most drugs don't make you crazy. 

What first hand experience do you have ? 

This thread is not the place to debate the issues of alcohol vs meth, nor am I going to elaborate here on my professional experience with the impacts of meth use.

I'll just restate my original point, in that it doesn't surprise me that this kind of disgusting behavior is related to someone who's on drugs, presumably in this case meth/yabaa.

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

This thread is not the place to debate the issues of alcohol vs meth, nor am I going to elaborate here on my professional experience with the impacts of meth use.

I'll just restate my original point, in that it doesn't surprise me that this kind of disgusting behavior is related to someone who's on drugs, presumably in this case meth/yabaa.

Ok, i can understand you not wanting to derail the topic.. I just disagree with you that these things happen because of meth use. They just happen meth can encourage it so can alcohol but it happens without too. Can't blame drugs for everything. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He has been charged with raping a minor not yet 13 years of age.

Apart from the obvious revulsion this pathetic excuse for a human being brings out in me, I am just as shocked at this in the charge sheet. So is it somehow less of a crime then if she was 13 and a half, ....

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:
2 hours ago, Kim J said:

This type of behaviour is endemic in Thailand's hillbilly communities, When it comes to relationships and sex Thai men simply have the morals of a soi dog, they see something and think it is OK to just jump on and have a ride. They will stop at nothing be it their daughter, mother, sister, aunt or gran.

I wonder what excuse this particular scumbag gave? Maybe he had to do it because he was drunk?

Don't people like you get bored of tarring all Thais with the same brush?

probably as bored as those repeating the phrase " tarring all Thais with the same brush" ad infinitum.

Wouldn't a hot  prositute been a better choice?

No, because he is a paedo he is not affected to Hot Tarts, only children.

Transfer him to a general population of Federal prison in the United States with “lifers.”’ As a kiddie fiddler He will be ass-rapped to within an inch of his life then killed by same as a matter of policy. They don’t care it is already a life sentence it only improves their prison reputation.

5 hours ago, keith101 said:

This is happening every day everywhere here and nobody (family) seems to want to do anything about it simply because they believe the guardian has complete rights (from what I've been told) to do what they want only a complete overhaul of the hierarchical system here could change this and it needs to start with the young generation now .  

You are wrong ! lot's of people file complains to the police and many cases are revealed ! Sometimes like in this case the girl was afraid to tell someone. Bet she was (let's say lucky) that the medical staff saw something was wrong.

No doubt many more cases would see the light if those young girls could talk to a female police officer ?!

1 hour ago, off road pat said:

You are wrong ! lot's of people file complains to the police and many cases are revealed ! Sometimes like in this case the girl was afraid to tell someone. Bet she was (let's say lucky) that the medical staff saw something was wrong.

No doubt many more cases would see the light if those young girls could talk to a female police officer ?!

She should be able to talk to her mother or another member of her family but in Thailand, the culture of secrets and lies protects the guilty.

6 hours ago, Kim J said:

All Thai men?

Archived