Chanthaburi: Girl, 10, in for appendicitis found to have been raped by stepfather

webfact

2 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

School teachers must be on the look out for changes in students behavior, particularly in young girls. Encourage them to speak out to overcome fear of punishment at home..

My very recent experience with my son leads me to say, "Parents must be on the lookout for changes in their children's behaviour and encourage them to speak out to overcome fear of punishment at school."

Being a Thai man his age can you guess the reason he wanted to get back at the mother???????   My guess is..... firstly..... that he had not worked (for ever) and she was not supplying him money often enough for his 'fixes'....... and secondly..... he was hard pressed to come up with a better reason...... NOT ALL........... BUT TOO MANY Thai men, from teen agers, are carbon copies of this guy...........

Thailand::::...... A lovely place..... Lovely people..... Rotten Army dictatorship..... And TOO MANY of these guys.............

33 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

School teachers must be on the look out for changes in students behavior, particularly in young girls. Encourage them to speak out to overcome fear of punishment at home..

She had done nothing. But her three year sibling had failed to throw a chicken essence bottle in the trash so it was decided to punish the elder sister.

The school in Pa Moke district announced to students that the public punishment would take place. It was decided to administer 35 strokes

14 hours ago, Kim J said:

This type of behaviour is endemic in Thailand's hillbilly communities, When it comes to relationships and sex Thai men simply have the morals of a soi dog, they see something and think it is OK to just jump on and have a ride. They will stop at nothing be it their daughter, mother, sister, aunt or gran.

I wonder what excuse this particular scumbag gave? Maybe he had to do it because he was drunk?

Really? All Thai men?

me thinks you went a bit too far on that call. Rein it in dude.

23 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

This thread is not the place to debate the issues of alcohol vs meth, nor am I going to elaborate here on my professional experience with the impacts of meth use.

I'll just restate my original point, in that it doesn't surprise me that this kind of disgusting behavior is related to someone who's on drugs, presumably in this case meth/yabaa.

I'll have to disagree with you here and with the article itself.

The blame game is being played with regards to his relationship with the mother and his use of drugs when the simple truth is this is a predatory paedophile plying his trade who should NEVER again have access to any child.

Muddying the waters with excuses should not happen.

Archived