Alleged Koh Tao rape victim in her first interview accuses police of suppressing truth 

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, BigC said:

Well the evidence is pointing towards a liar. Cctv showed the tide was high and there is no way she could have been asleep on the beach thag night

then the fact she went to full Pon party before reporting it.

then the punch up between her boyfriend and a man apparently she admitted to sleeping with

doesnt look like any truth has been suppressed 

I can counter all of those points quite easily;  

What CCTV footage?

She went to the full moon party as a party-goer, or she was on the same island as the full moon party at the time? There's a big difference. 

I've never read anything about a punch up involving bf's and other men - link, please. 

Doesn't look like any truth has been suppressed? That isn't truth. It isn't even conjecture. 

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

this is being discussed again? just came up on my notifications. thought i'd heard the last of this story, until the next one which is no doubt not too far away

Crazy, huh? The case hasn't concluded but people are still talking about it. Wouldn't it just be easier if one random man at his computer could just think, "Na, she wasn't raped. Case closed. No more talking about it", and it magically became true. 

Life is so unfair sometimes. 

8 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Crazy, huh? The case hasn't concluded but people are still talking about it. Wouldn't it just be easier if one random man at his computer could just think, "Na, she wasn't raped. Case closed. No more talking about it", and it magically became true. 

Life is so unfair sometimes. 

don't quite understand what you mean, one person at a computer can think now she wasn't raped. who is that man? i was saying that i am surprised it hasn't just disappeared and gone away as usually happens and no doubt so will this. but it's good for random guys to sit on the computer going round and round in circles when it's only going to come to nothing and there won't magically be a conviction.

Life is so unfair sometimes

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

don't quite understand what you mean, one person at a computer can think now she wasn't raped. who is that man? i was saying that i am surprised it hasn't just disappeared and gone away as usually happens and no doubt so will this. but it's good for random guys to sit on the computer going round and round in circles when it's only going to come to nothing. 

Life is so unfair sometimes

Yes, asking for a proper investigation into an alleged rape and not getting one is unfair. I agree with you. 

Just now, rkidlad said:

Yes, asking for a proper investigation into an alleged rape and not getting one is unfair. I agree with you. 

last i heard BJ was supposed to go there an interview her. not sure what happened about that but as nothing seems to have been mentioned since i thought that may have been shelved and that's the end of it. just what i thought, not an opinion on anything

13 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

last i heard BJ was supposed to go there an interview her. not sure what happened about that but as nothing seems to have been mentioned since i thought that may have been shelved and that's the end of it. just what i thought, not an opinion on anything

Yea, guess she doesn't feel comfortable being interviewed by a male, who isn't qualified to be investigating rape, and who threatened to have her blacklisted/arrested if she was lying. 

Women be crazy. 

1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

Yea, guess she doesn't feel comfortable being interviewed by a male, who isn't qualified to be investigating rape, and who threatened to have her blacklisted/arrested if she was lying. 

Women be crazy. 

i'm sure it wouldn't be difficult organize sending a female officer and be in the presence of uk specially trained staff but anyway, we shall see what happens

57 minutes ago, BigC said:

Well the evidence is pointing towards a liar. Cctv showed the tide was high and there is no way she could have been asleep on the beach thag night

then the fact she went to full Pon party before reporting it.

then the punch up between her boyfriend and a man apparently she admitted to sleeping with

doesnt look like any truth has been suppressed 

Not one thing you have said is true/ proven. 

-There was no cctv footage, and the tide tables that have been posted show it was not high tide when the alleged attack happened.

- Thee is no proof she went to the FMP whatsoever.

-There is no proof or even evidence of a punch up.

No truth being suppressed here, rather lies being told/ speculation being presented as fact, by you.

What amazes me is the idiotic and often downright nonsensical comments uttered by people who have zero idea of what happened and often are

Clueless about any Rape investigation at all.

One this girl is the victim she alleges and therefore a detailed interviewed wsould have already been carried out by the met I expect. The Thai Police can if they wish go to the UK but as to whether the Girl will speak to them remains to be seen, as for being interviewed ( sorry interrogated by Thai Police ...their words ) would I suggest not be allowed at all unless a Female was questioning at least ion the room and under no circumstances would Thai Police have unfettered access to a UK Citizen .

While we might v ery well think her actions post Rape were silly, she is only 19 years old and was sup[posedly in the care of her BF, his story needs to be explained. Until then can those who really have no clue shut up, I get fed up reading complete drivel from some people who write just to be seen. 

let us all wait until ( if ever ) the TYhai Police return then we shall see I am sure lots of denial and accusations bandied about from the safety of Thailand . 

There is no way now I am sure BIG JOKE would ever admit he is wrong about this . he has after all, already decided the outcome . 

48 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Women be crazy. 

BJ can't spea inlit.. he has a female assistant for that.

14 minutes ago, BigC said:

Well simplistic terms the evidence points in the direction if he lying 

What evidence? You talking about non-existent CCTV footage? You saying she 'went' to the full-moon party so readers would infer she was partying when there's 'zero evidence' of that at all, or was it the punch up between her boyfriend and a mystery man for which you have never supplied a link?

What evidence exactly? 

On 9/19/2018 at 12:24 PM, Slip said:

Not one thing you have said is true/ proven. 

-There was no cctv footage, and the tide tables that have been posted show it was not high tide when the alleged attack happened.

- Thee is no proof she went to the FMP whatsoever.

-There is no proof or even evidence of a punch up.

No truth being suppressed here, rather lies being told/ speculation being presented as fact, by you.

I am only telling what I can see that the media and have posted from the police. I am not arguing with you. I am not telling lies and making an assement based on what I have read and watched. Why don’t you leave Thailand if it’s such a dangerous place where people suppress rapes. I know you won’t because your not in fear of your life here or you don’t live here and report from abroad because your bored out of your skull I want some attention

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

What evidence? You talking about non-existent CCTV footage? You saying she 'went' to the full-moon party so readers would infer she was partying when there's 'zero evidence' of that at all, or was it the punch up between her boyfriend and a mystery man for which you have never supplied a link?

What evidence exactly? 

I don’t need to justify everything I say to you. I am not the media and your nt the police so leave me alone 

19 minutes ago, BigC said:

I don’t need to justify everything I say to you. I am not the media and your nt the police so leave me alone 

You do need to justify your 'evidence'; otherwise, if we don't bring members up on talking b*****, they'll just continue to do so. 

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:

What evidence exactly? 

it speaks from it's rusty sheriffs badge..

On 9/21/2018 at 3:02 PM, rkidlad said:

You do need to justify your 'evidence'; otherwise, if we don't bring members up on talking b*****, they'll just continue to do so. 

I don’t give a sh!t if you believe me or not. I might be wrong but my personal opinion is that she is lying but what do I know or I don’t really care. I got more of my own stuff that’s more important than thai visa gossip 

15 hours ago, BigC said:

I don’t give a sh!t if you believe me or not. I might be wrong but my personal opinion is that she is lying but what do I know or I don’t really care. I got more of my own stuff that’s more important than thai visa gossip 

Do you think she's lying based off the fact the police conducted their investigation on the wrong part of the beach? 

Archived