BANGKOK 22 February 2019 01:22
CharlieH

CM Immigration Q&A (2018)

5 minutes ago, blanes2007 said:

Came to the IO for 90-days reporting this Monday about 11.00am. Unexpectedly everything was going like clockwork.

1) 1 min in the queue to be given a ticket... "No need copy your passaport only fill form please wait there naa krab"...

2) Then after 3 min: "Ticket number one zero zero please come the the counter number zero"...

3) And after another 3 min I left the building holding my passapon with the new stamp.

1+3+3=7

Bingo. Good job

Did you happen to notice the long lines of expats at immigration?  If you are wondering, these people are in line for the many flights leaving Thailand daily.  Everything will be much quicker now at all the immigration offices due to the expat exodus. 🙂

19 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

Did you happen to notice the long lines of expats at immigration?  If you are wondering, these people are in line for the many flights leaving Thailand daily.  Everything will be much quicker now at all the immigration offices due to the expat exodus. 🙂

Those with a packages, bags and crying children? Hmm... No I didn't...

38 minutes ago, blanes2007 said:

Those with a packages, bags and crying children? Hmm... No I didn't...

Well, I didn't see anyone crying either.  Having to leave Thailand, isn't exactly a reason to cry. 🙂