CM Immigration Q&A (2018)

CharlieH

For those who recently secured their oa extensions in chiang mai using the 800k deposit method , can you please share if the io required you to return in 3 months to show your 800 k deposit ? After reading this chiang mai immigration forum,I recall no requirement to return to immigration in 3 months to show 800k, appreciate a confirmation for chiang mai immigration  , thanks 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Alotoftravel said:

For those who recently secured their oa extensions in chiang mai using the 800k deposit method , can you please share if the io required you to return in 3 months to show your 800 k deposit ? After reading this chiang mai immigration forum,I recall no requirement to return to immigration in 3 months to show 800k, appreciate a confirmation for chiang mai immigration  , thanks 

Obtained my retirement ext. but non-imm B,  asked whether I should come back in 3 months to confirm 800000, but was told , no next year when you apply for ext. will check

52 minutes ago, Alotoftravel said:

I got my extension in CM in October using 800k and was not asked to return in three months.  

Archived