BANGKOK
CharlieH

CM Immigration Q&A (2018)

4 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Oh MY

Perhaps a second reading will help.  ................. That is an OPINION.

I understood it was opinion, just inquiring if you had any facts to support it.

Just now, Dante99 said:
Just now, LomSak27 said:

Oh MY

Perhaps a second reading will help.  ................. That is an OPINION.

I understood it was opinion, just inquiring if you had any facts to support it.

I stated it was an opinion. As always, if it's good for you, make it your friend.

Cheers 

Edited by LomSak27

2 hours ago, moe666 said:

What are the hours for lunch cm immigration

None anymore (they have staff working through the lunch hour).

Started today by going to the registar office at government center to get copies of the Kor Ror 22 and the 2 for change of extension from retirement to marriage. News to me is that I did not need the 22 document as I was married in Thailand. The need for this document is always sated as needed along with the 2. This document is only needed if you were married in another country and registered later in Thailand. Later confirmed this at immigration, I am probably the only person not aare of this.

three months ago I went for EDU extension I arrived at 8 AM with queue number 43 and I was out of the door at 4:30 PM, can I expect similar ~9 hour wait times now?

Back in October it was reported that a "OSS Foreigner" app was on its way to facilitate on line reporting/ TM30 etc

Anyone hear of any progress in that development or was it just fake news to appease the TM30 backlash groups at the time.

7 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

Back in October it was reported that a "OSS Foreigner" app was on its way to facilitate on line reporting/ TM30 etc

Anyone hear of any progress in that development or was it just fake news to appease the TM30 backlash groups at the time.

No info regarding the app although TM30 and 90 day online systems are much improved.  Last 2 weeks i have used both with a 100% success rate.

IMO, once the mainline systems are perfected (yeah, I know ... wishful thinking) then we may, just may, see an app become available.

• Like 1

CURRENT REQUIREMENTS FOR BANK INFORMATION IN SUPPORT OF ANNUAL EXTENSION.

Planning to apply for my annual extension via Non "O" 800,000 in the bank route.

As I understand it I need to supply:

"Bank Letter", a one page document which simply states that I have an account with my Thai bank, dated not more than 7 days prior to application.

A "Bank Statement" listing every transaction on the bank account for the last 12 months, I assume this also has a 7 day validity.

Passbook showing the last 3 months entries and updated to show current balance on the date of application for extension.

Please advise of any other requirements or errors in the above.

Many thanks.

Dave

No need for a 'bank statement' for monthly transfers, if you have 800K in the bank already.

2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

No need for a 'bank statement' for monthly transfers, if you have 800K in the bank already.

Are you saying that the Bank Statement is only required for showing monthly transfers ?

4 minutes ago, davehowden said:

Are you saying that the Bank Statement is only required for showing monthly transfers ?

Yes, if you have 800K in the bank you only need a 'Bank letter' to prove that. No need to show transfers.

8 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Yes, if you have 800K in the bank you only need a 'Bank letter' to prove that. No need to show transfers.

Thanks.

So does the Bank Letter state that I had the 400,000/ 800,000 in the account for the requisite months after being granted the previous extension and the requisite months before making this current application.

I thought it just said "this person has an account at this bank branch".

Sorry if I am being thick.

21 minutes ago, davehowden said:

So does the Bank Letter state that I had the 400,000/ 800,000 in the account for the requisite months after being granted the previous extension and the requisite months before making this current application.

No it doesn't. You' need to bring copies of your passbook + the original passbook when doing the extension.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

No it doesn't. You' need to bring copies of your passbook + the original passbook when doing the extension.

So the passbook needs to be updated regularly to show all transactions, if I leave mine for a month without updating then I get a consolidated entry.