Fellow bar girl pinched my undies, says Sri Racha woman after being cleaned out

webfact

Fellow bar girl pinched my undies, says Sri Racha woman after being cleaned out

9PM.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A bar girl working at a Japanese lounge has gone to police after she arrived back at her room to find everything gone.

Angkhana, 22, pointed the finger of blame squarely at Thippawan, 19, who had just come to work at the Soi Sony lounge a month ago and who she had let stay with her.

The thief stole her bed, her wardrobe, a 100 designer outfits and bags, shoes, a fan and 8,000 baht in cash.

Even her underwear was missing.

Angkhana said that she often slept at her boyfriend's place saying that the theft occurred while she was away from September 3 to 5.

Attempts to contact the thief have failed so Sri Racha police are now trying to track her down.

The hunt for the knicker nicker gathers pace.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-11

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Angkhana said that she often slept at her boyfriend's place saying that the theft occurred while she was away from September 3 to 5.

Most bar girls only needs a place to store clothes and gifts from their boyfriends...

12 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Where is the vendor machine in Tokyo selling her undies?

If they are of high quality, probably in the Ginza area, where there are several VENDING machines available that dispense such items or at Narita Airport.  If the quality is of the inferior type then could be just about anywhere.

'nuf sed

On 9/11/2018 at 7:29 PM, Gandtee said:

I'm sure some kind TV poster will offer to put her up for a couple of nights.?

Well, with working in the lounge(karaoke) and also having a BF that dosnt seem to mind sharing his Mrs with others, wouldnt touch it with a barge poll, 

Archived