Myanmar woman killed, 22 injured in bus crash in Kanchanaburi

webfact

Thailand is a very nice place, Thai culture is also a rare good thinks for human relations. And i love Thailand for that.

But guys... look at your comportment on the road. It is a shame:

_ not respect traffic lights

_ ride to fast (and also inside a village with house at 5m from the road)

_ drive after drink alccol

_ double in full bend without any visibility

_ double on a continuous line

_ not use flashers

_ never turn your head (are you so lazy or do you not understand the problem there ?) for check if someone/car/motorbike is in the blind spot before to turn

_ double on left side

_ be overloaded

_ have a wrongly secured cargo

ok... and you can cross your country like that... wow...

also, how many times i saw a bus driver not respect speed limits and drive dangerously (with peoples inside).

I can not understand how this is possible and how you can talk about Buddha after that comportment. All of them have Buddha on the window and drive like a criminal.

Be logic... stop to deny your facts, when your facts are to drive fast and not respect your own law on the road (or every where), definitely you are no more Buddhist, but an offender and a dangerous people for life around.

You Thai people are lucky to have all this freedom and you should be more concerned by dangerous offenders (i think they don't want to offend, but they are really stupid, they are not able to understand by themself, someone autority need to teach them something there) because one day you will loose all your freedom. And you know... who paid for stupid people ? Poor people paid all the time by loose freedom.

Take care of your freedom, stop the offender, tell them what's wrong, because really, it is a shame.

Archived