Thai tattooist having a laugh or just cruel?! Farangs' terrible tattoos go viral!

webfact

1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

I once confronted a young guy in Friendship, Pattaya ços he had a swastika t-shirt on. Told him about Hitler etc etc. Hadn't a <deleted> clue what I was on about. Got a round of applause from some Farangs there, probably not Germans though. 

Swastika is symbol of Ganesh in India. It is just normal holy thing in Asia....

swastik_ganesh_mina_new_2_.jpg.613d1c171f628ae3ef2e450aa4a49000.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A number of troll posts and answers to them have been removed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

38 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

There is a mantra aimed at Ganesha that includes Swastika in it, but as far as I know the symbol represents the sun, not Ganesha himself.

Correct - according to the Encyclopedia Brittanica:

The right-hand swastika is considered a solar symbol and imitates in the rotation of its arms the course taken daily by the Sun, which in the Northern Hemisphere appears to pass from east, then south, to west. The left-hand swastika more often stands for night, the terrifying goddess Kālī, and magical practices.

1 hour ago, Esso49 said:

My personal opinion is that any disfigurement of the body is abhorrent and tattoos is a prime example of this self mutilation.  Frankly if people want to mutilate their bodies by tattoos their first tattoo should be "I am a Prat"  tattooed on their forehead.

If it was not so ridiculous by his level of intolerance, such a look at others people would be scary. Long live freedom is not your cup of tea :coffee1:

2 hours ago, Basil B said:

Well if it were food related and I had to have a tattoo I think I would opt for Tan (coke cola)

lg_thai_sign-7d94bd96.rendition_932_704.jpg.bcc2d7f3f85be94ceb56856dfdd952cb.jpg

Not ARO? (What I see when I look at Leo).

Btw, regarding the pics above, some of those only sound wrong because people trust google translate which is lousy.  If you type the Thai into 3 or 4 tranlators you get some very different translations.

2 hours ago, Vacuum said:

It's the same when you see Thai people wearing t-shirts with english text. They have no clue what's written on the shirt.

Big difference between a shirt you can remove and a tattoo you can't.

Well,  as we say if they won't listen, สมน้ำหน้า

I have tattoos  but would never get a thai tattoo  or go to a tattoo shop here. 

These farangs that get temple tattoos and  inscription tattoos are glueless they want to believe there into  all things Thai!!!

And think they look cool.  And as mentioned above they  show them  off to there mates back home.  (cool dude), 

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that most, temple  tattoos are  on ladies here  that are from 1 particular  profession??  and if its on  a man  it's from the other popular profession ??,  Not all but most?? 

I think they are mostly  backpackers and tourists that simple  .  I have to say I laughed  hard at the spring roll tattoo  that was funny 

29 minutes ago, jgarbo said:

Perhaps that would be the Thai tattoo to get then, but I think you used the wrong "nam".  You don't need the Mai Tow

3 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Never mind the tatoo, she should consider joining the Weight Watchers, before it's too late.

..the tattooist may have tattooed the word 'country' and with her skin stretching has distorted the meaning perhaps..?

2 minutes ago, tony5150 said:

Leave it to the Thais's to be completely unoriginal. This was done long ago in the west. Tattoo artists were using Chinese takeout menus to copy words. They claimed it meant something else when, in fact, it was merely food.

So don't bite the hand arm that feeds you.

4 hours ago, Vacuum said:

It's the same when you see Thai people wearing t-shirts with english text. They have no clue what's written on the shirt.

You can take off and pitch an offensive t-shirt once you realize how stupid it is. You can't remove a tattoo so easily. 

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

No it isn't. Not even close. You can take-off the t-shirt.

2 hours ago, twestheimer said:

yes but you can go home and change your shirt! 

1 hour ago, jgarbo said:

I was referring to the fakebook poster who said;  "We feel sorry for you......haven't you got a clue1?"

My point was that some Thai people are just as stupid or don't have a clue, just as some farangs.  

Archived