Thai tattooist having a laugh or just cruel?! Farangs' terrible tattoos go viral!

webfact

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, maddox41 said:

I have tattoos  but would never get a thai tattoo  or go to a tattoo shop here. 

These farangs that get temple tattoos and  inscription tattoos are glueless they want to believe there into  all things Thai!!!

And think they look cool.  And as mentioned above they  show them  off to there mates back home.  (cool dude), 

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that most, temple  tattoos are  on ladies here  that are from 1 particular  profession??  and if its on  a man  it's from the other popular profession ??,  Not all but most?? 

I think they are mostly  backpackers and tourists that simple  .  I have to say I laughed  hard at the spring roll tattoo  that was funny 

So you say, Temple tattoos on ladies from 1 particular profession.  If it’s on a man it’s from the other popular profession. Let me guess, Hairdresser and Motorbike mechanics. 

Oh and your other one really made me laugh. “ These Falangs that get temple tattoos and inscriptions are “Glueless” ? ?. What’s your make me hard stickers on your body say? No Regerts? Too Cool For Scool? It’s is my life - Jon Bovi ? 

Oh and it should probably be their mates not there mates. No need to thank me, Your Weclome ? 

7 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

I would sue them or send in the boys with the strong hairy arms to clean out eventual future doings of such lowlife slime - try to imagine, if European tatooists would do such things to Khon Thai .......... 

something tells me most of these guys were off their heads when they did it and even possibly chose their artwork from a supplied menu. or at least their foreign friends did whilst laughing their heads off

3 hours ago, Esso49 said:

My personal opinion is that any disfigurement of the body is abhorrent and tattoos is a prime example of this self mutilation.  Frankly if people want to mutilate their bodies by tattoos their first tattoo should be "I am a Prat"  tattooed on their forehead.

But tattoos aren't as harmful to people as alcohol and cigarettes are. Does this also apply to smokers and drinkers?

This is funny, but my guess is that whoever wanted that tat got exactly what they wanted.  If I was 35 years younger I might get that one myself!  :clap2:

893615355_Ilovepussy.jpg.0c3b5e1e261b750e59afbef2e15f4390.jpg

Spring Roll?  Who knows - maybe Phillis Farang has a passion for Spring Rolls and the joke is on the Thais?

Unless it 's culturally appropriate it's probably a mistake. If you're trying to steal another person's culture to look cool, you deserve everything you get. Personally, I've never felt the slightest desire to get a tattoo, but then I've never been in the armed forces, or in prison, which are the only two reasons I can think of to get a legitimate tattoo in the UK. My grandfather had a tattoo, but he was in the navy. In Thailand, Muay Thai boxers get tattoos to signify strength and endurance, I'm OK with that. And others get tattoos to signify wealth or charm, and I'm OK with that also. But you come in as a foreigner, and think you're gonna get the benefits of this tattoo without anything to back it up, think again. The proper procedure is to go to a temple, where the monk will assess you and give you an appropriate tattoo. 

57 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

no it's not, it's about tattoos. jesus is this primary school or what

No it's not primary school so quit being a child. I was simply trying to get more information from the guy. Wind your neck in.

2 minutes ago, Cuba said:

No it's not primary school so quit being a child. I was simply trying to get more information from the guy. Wind your neck in.

the OP is about tatoos. wind my neck in? ok then. if you drop something on your foot it might hurt. if you accidently do you finger with a hammer it might hurt. breath in air it might hurt, tatoos and general life?

i won't wind my neck in. 

Archived