Thai tattooist having a laugh or just cruel?! Farangs' terrible tattoos go viral!

webfact

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

My wife has a small swastika tattooed on her shoulder. I confronted her about it and felt a right pratt when she told me that it's a Buddhist good luck symbol.

I later researched it and found it to be true.

Well just as well you were not Jewish then because that would have been a tough one to live with.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Never mind the tatoo, she should consider joining the Weight Watchers, before it's too late.

41642498_2177930352530655_4877945905988239360_n.jpg

That comment was just rude. 

I gues you feel pretty by all the “handsome man” comments you get on those bar sois, and to make your self esteem higher, you talk bad about others. 

Your comment says more about you than this girl. 

22 hours ago, Esso49 said:

My personal opinion is that any disfigurement of the body is abhorrent and tattoos is a prime example of this self mutilation.  Frankly if people want to mutilate their bodies by tattoos their first tattoo should be "I am a Prat"  tattooed on their forehead.

Dwayne Johnson must be a prat then. He's now the highest paid actor in the world and sporting quite a number of tattoos. Not bad for a prat. People pay to see his tattoos.

Some people can pull off tattoos, some can't. Some words of wisdom from a very tattooed friend... tattooed people don't complain about people without tattoos.

Although I speak Thai, I never seriously bothered to read that much, but I get by.

I do however read mandarin, and in the States I'm always amused what people end up getting tattooed with.

They think chinese characters look cool, if only they knew what they said.

I currently have a neighbor, if only he knew, and I'm not going tell him, but on his forearm, not sure what he thinks it says, but when I read it, it says; "I'm an idiot"

Back in their home country no one will ever be able to read these tattoos, and the people who got them are probably still unaware of the meaning. Even if they did have it explained to them, it just adds up to a funny travel story. However, this seems a highly reckless thing to do on the part of the tattooists, given the love of the authorities for prosecuting people who make the country look bad. This will extend to a random selection of those who shared the pics on Facebook too, who'll no doubt be clobbered under the computer crimes act. 

45 minutes ago, Mace648 said:

Anyone who is stupid enough to get tattoos deserves this. Since most tattoos look like massive skin cancer from a distance anyway. who cares what they say.

You come across as a major prude.

Don't you think these tattoos are sexy? Under Armour thinks so and they pay Dwayne big money to display them:

Dwayne-Johnson-Main.jpg.7043745681fc9b249a7664c86b067b96.jpg

You can have your cake and eat it too. If you need a break from a heavily tattooed body you can get some Vichy Dermablend tattoo cover.

A post commenting on royalty has been removed.

1) You will not express disrespect of the King of Thailand or any one member of the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution.

By law, the Thai Royal Family are above politics. Speculation, comments and discussion of either a political or personal nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family.

To breach these rules may result in immediate ban.

It is bad enough getting any tattoo but when you get one in a language you do not understand it says a lot about your mentality. You can change a shirt easily but you have got a tattoo for the rest of your life unless you spend a lot of money to try and get it removed or get a bigger one to cover up the mistake you made in the first place.!!

I like tattoos and have 5. None are visible unless I'm at the beach. They're personal and every one has a special meaning to me. Including the one that says "Harmony" in Japanese. However, I took a Japanese friend with me when I got it, so I knew I what I was getting. That's important!

Tattoo artists should be held legally responsible for mistakes like that. They should be forced to carry malpractice insurance like doctors.

I saw an about 10 yo Chinese girl at the CM airport with a "Paul Frank" outfit that said F__k Me on the backside. I tried to find one to buy but couldn't. My niece was married to a guy who owned 2 PF stores in Cali. Has since sold them to the company. The majority owners ousted Paul Frank.

Thank goodness it was not as permanent as a tattoo. I wonder when the mom was finally told. It offended me that they were sold this and my feelings towards Chinese in CM are not great.

19 hours ago, connda said:

This is funny, but my guess is that whoever wanted that tat got exactly what they wanted.  If I was 35 years younger I might get that one myself!  :clap2:

893615355_Ilovepussy.jpg.0c3b5e1e261b750e59afbef2e15f4390.jpg

Spring Roll?  Who knows - maybe Phillis Farang has a passion for Spring Rolls and the joke is on the Thais?

No Thai guy would say that, "Chan rak hee" Chan is used only by women, men only use it on T.V. and books

Archived