Thai tattooist having a laugh or just cruel?! Farangs' terrible tattoos go viral!

webfact

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, maddox41 said:

I have tattoos  but would never get a thai tattoo  or go to a tattoo shop here. 

These farangs that get temple tattoos and  inscription tattoos are glueless they want to believe there into  all things Thai!!!

And think they look cool.  And as mentioned above they  show them  off to there mates back home.  (cool dude), 

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that most, temple  tattoos are  on ladies here  that are from 1 particular  profession??  and if its on  a man  it's from the other popular profession ??,  Not all but most?? 

I think they are mostly  backpackers and tourists that simple  .  I have to say I laughed  hard at the spring roll tattoo  that was funny 

Wow, so you think the only Thai people who have these tattoos are those people that you see in bars!? Many of my Thai friends have these tattoos as they are supposed to be a form of talismans, and yeah my friends are police, soldiers, local government leaders, teachers, shop owners, farmers and so on... but again, from your post I can only guess that the only Thais you only know are the ladies in the bars!?

8 minutes ago, Kasset Tak said:

Wow, so you think the only Thai people who have these tattoos are those people that you see in bars!? Many of my Thai friends have these tattoos as they are supposed to be a form of talismans, and yeah my friends are police, soldiers, local government leaders, teachers, shop owners, farmers and so on... but again, from your post I can only guess that the only Thais you only know are the ladies in the bars!?

To be fair, those who go for tattoos as a form of protection all have one thing in common, they are all thick as bricks.

On 9/13/2018 at 1:56 PM, smileydude said:

Looks more like a juvenile photoshopping prank

Yes mostly Photoshop for sure, just have to zoom in to see the artifacts.....  

The last 2 look more genuine, but too low def and blurry to tell...

People will believe anything these days if they see it on the Internet it MUST BE TRUE!

21 hours ago, connda said:

This is funny, but my guess is that whoever wanted that tat got exactly what they wanted.  If I was 35 years younger I might get that one myself!  :clap2:

893615355_Ilovepussy.jpg.0c3b5e1e261b750e59afbef2e15f4390.jpg

Spring Roll?  Who knows - maybe Phillis Farang has a passion for Spring Rolls and the joke is on the Thais?

The tattoo says "i (female speaking) love pussy" But in vulgar language ?

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:16 AM, Vacuum said:

Never mind the tatoo, she should consider joining the Weight Watchers, before it's too late.

41642498_2177930352530655_4877945905988239360_n.jpg

Fresh spring rolls?  I make that one No Draft Beer (Bor Beer Sot)  - appropriate enough if she isn't a beer drinker.

12 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Anybody wanting to tattoo their body has got to be a bit of a dork anyway.

I have 2 small tattoos that can only be seen when I'm naked and I had a very good reason for having them done.

I suppose that I could still be a bit of a dork though...….

On my first trip to the LOS I spent some time with a local lass who’s company was not completely free. She told me of a new girl who wanted to decorate herself with some ink to be the same as the big girl and it was suggested why don’t you get “no money , no honey”
On her return to the bar she proudly showed off her new tattoo.
The tattooist had written
“No money, no horney “ !
They laughed and they laughed.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 9/13/2018 at 8:49 AM, tropo said:

You come across as a major prude.

Don't you think these tattoos are sexy? Under Armour thinks so and they pay Dwayne big money to display them:

Dwayne-Johnson-Main.jpg.7043745681fc9b249a7664c86b067b96.jpg

You can have your cake and eat it too. If you need a break from a heavily tattooed body you can get some Vichy Dermablend tattoo cover.

No, I dont.

On 9/14/2018 at 1:50 PM, Tyrant said:

Chan is used only by women, men only use it on T.V. and books

I occasionally use it.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:05 PM, wgdanson said:

Most professional footballers seem to have their complete arm, usually left, covered in tatts. Anyone know why the really black players have them?

For the same reason as anyone else.

Tattoos on a white man is stupid (no one can understand or make out anything) but tattoos on a black man is stupid in the extreme (you cannot even see them). They are all manifestly stupid most people have nice skin and to cover it with some black in and cover your skin just seems stupid to me, and to have them for the rest of your life.!!

Anyone know how to translate into Thai "I am a fat disgusting foreigner but have a good heart and a big Wallet". Tattoo that on my arm.

And please be a real Thai speaker, not Google Translate, otherwise it will read "Handsome Fabulous Rich Foreigner"  or something insulting like that.

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Anyone know how to translate into Thai "I am a fat disgusting foreigner but have a good heart and a big Wallet". Tattoo that on my arm.

Just have "Farang" writ large on your arm. Same same.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:05 PM, wgdanson said:

Most professional footballers seem to have their complete arm, usually left, covered in tatts. Anyone know why the really black players have them?

I cant understand how players who display such a low pain threshold, Neymar for example, can sit and get a tattoo done without rolling around on the floor in agony.

6 hours ago, nikmar said:

I cant understand how players who display such a low pain threshold, Neymar for example, can sit and get a tattoo done without rolling around on the floor in agony.

They don't award penalties in tattoo studios.

On 9/13/2018 at 9:10 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I was in a gogo the other day and one girl had "f*** arse" on her arse cheeks, she didn't know what it meant when it was done. Another dodgy farang got his name tattooed on a girls pelvis. So it goes both ways. Maybe the op are examples of revenge

She knows what it means. It brings in customers. But when she doesn’t want to actually do that particular thing, she pretends not to understand...

Archived