Korat Immigration

Lefty

Yesterday I did my 90 days report there. Into the office, get a queue number. I had the form filled already (PDF from the net), so I just sat down. 5 others in front of me, 2 counters open. After about 5 minutes later it was my turn, and just one minute later everything was done. The officer even removed the lot of old staples from the last passport page and fitted the new receipt in properly, so it is not standing out and getting messy. Great and efficient service. If only I would not have to drive about 90 minutes to Korat and 90 minutes back...

20180917_101618~01~01.jpg

20 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

Yesterday I did my 90 days report there. Into the office, get a queue number. I had the form filled already (PDF from the net), so I just sat down. 5 others in front of me, 2 counters open. After about 5 minutes later it was my turn, and just one minute later everything was done. The officer even removed the lot of old staples from the last passport page and fitted the new receipt in properly, so it is not standing out and getting messy. Great and efficient service. If only I would not have to drive about 90 minutes to Korat and 90 minutes back...

20180917_101618~01~01.jpg

Have you tried doing the report on line.  That is how I do it and I save about a 90 minute drive each way.

16 minutes ago, Ken said:

Have you tried doing the report on line.  That is how I do it and I save about a 90 minute drive each way.

Unfortunately a lot of people (those actually living here full time) do not have that option - as the database only includes recent arrivals and there is no way to update without leaving Thailand.?

9 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Unfortunately a lot of people (those actually living here full time) do not have that option - as the database only includes recent arrivals and there is no way to update without leaving Thailand.?

I’ve been living in Thailand full time for fourteen years now and I do my 90 day reports on line.

HL

11 minutes ago, happylarry said:

I’ve been living in Thailand full time for fourteen years now and I do my 90 day reports on line.

HL

You are saying you have not exited/returned to Thailand in those 14 years?  Suspect you have; but would be very happy to learn older entries have been entered into the database.

33 minutes ago, happylarry said:

But you have left and re-entered the country since 2013 when the database for online reporting was set up and you have not gotten a new passport since that last entry.

I cannot do online reporting since my last entry was prior to 2013 and I have also gotten a new passport. Immigration suggested I do a border hop for a new entry if I wanted to do online reports.

12 hours ago, hkt83100 said:

If only I would not have to drive about 90 minutes to Korat and 90 minutes back.

You should try and link up with some other farang living near you as yous then can alternate the trip. Anyone can do your 90 day report. Even a Thai.

On 9/18/2018 at 8:49 AM, lopburi3 said:

You are saying you have not exited/returned to Thailand in those 14 years?  Suspect you have; but would be very happy to learn older entries have been entered into the database.

Ah, ok, yes I have been in and out a couple of times, apologies for I misunderstood.

HL

Archived