MH370 team searching ON THE GROUND with exact jungle location where ‘plane came down’

geovalin

THE SEARCH for missing MH370 took a dramatic twist today after investigators demanded a search team visit a claimed wreckage spot on foot.

Tech expert Ian Wilson is to be airlifted to an area three miles from where he claims he has pinpointed the Malaysian Airlines flight using Google Maps. He will then need a guide to lead him through the two-day jungle mission through the mountainous terrain west of Cambodian capital Phnom Penh.

It comes after Andre Milne – who previously declared Wilson's spot "significant" – called an earlier helicopter mission to find the missing MH370 flight "useless" because it wasn't on foot. Milne – a private investigator and founder of Unicorn Aerospace – exclusively told Daily Star Online: "Flying over in a helicopter is virtually useless.

read more https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/729448/mh370-news-cambodia-theory-search-latest-google-maps-mission

I hope it is MH370. It's time to put this mystery to a rest. I always thought the pilot landed on Diego Garcia with a plane load of dead people from hypoxia. There was some funky stuff in the cargo and a couple of passengers who were noteworthy.

7 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I hope it is MH370. It's time to put this mystery to a rest. I always thought the pilot landed on Diego Garcia with a plane load of dead people from hypoxia. There was some funky stuff in the cargo and a couple of passengers who were noteworthy.

It's been proven beyond doubt that MH370 crashed into the Southern Ocean, information available suggests it ran out of fuel. Highly likely  a suicide pilot.

Guy in the OP is a publicity seeking nut job. Very cruel to callously give relatives false hope.

18 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Damn,  I thought I was the only one in the world who thought this.

Amazing how the manifest has not been made public and nobody has examined the currents from Diego Garcia.  They wouldn't even need the pilot these days.

However, considering that with all the equipment and tech that they have these days the weather man cannot even get the weather right then it is within the realms of possibility that it is in the jungle.

2 minutes ago, car720 said:

Damn,  I thought I was the only one in the world who thought this.

Amazing how the manifest has not been made public and nobody has examined the currents from Diego Garcia.  They wouldn't even need the pilot these days.

Now you know that there are at least 2 people in the world in desperate need of a tinfoil hat.

The plane was on autopilot and all on board (including the pilot) probably died of hypoxia hours before the plane came down.

The pilot passed out or died, probably due to an onboard fire, and the plane continued on autopilot.

The reason they cant find the plane, and it disappeared from radar and communications, is that it flew over the edge of the earth and fell into space. But the government cant say that as they are still trying to convince us the earth is a globe.

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

It's been proven beyond doubt that MH370 crashed into the Southern Ocean, information available suggests it ran out of fuel. Highly likely  a suicide pilot.

Guy in the OP is a publicity seeking nut job. Very cruel to callously give relatives false hope.

I tend to agree with you due to the wreckage that was definitively identified and washed up in Africa. 

Just now, rosst said:

I tend to agree with you due to the wreckage that was definitively identified and washed up in Africa. 

Correct, and due to the engine data that was transmitted back to the US, which, when analysed, showed that the plane could only be in the Southern Ocean or some location within the former Soviet Union (I forget where), well inland.

2 hours ago, Cereal said:

I remember that the plane was loaded with roughly 4.000Kg of Mangosteen. The season for Mangosteen though starts in Southeast Asia not before June. I quite did not understand that. This freight could be tracked back to a packing station, but not to the producer or the on who delivered it to the packing station. Riddles, riddles, riddles.

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

Wrong. MH370 was hijacked by Uighurs and shot down over Cambodia. 

2 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

12.089048, 104.151960

Ok, have a look at the aircraft image in that photo. Note the dark coloured vertical stabiliser and the band of colour across the top of the fuselage forward of that.

Now look at the paint scheme of a TG aircraft vs. an MH aircraft, which has a white vertical stabiliser and no band of colour across the top.

Now look at the route of TG 551 from Bangkok - Phnom Penh:

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/tg584#1dd9ac43

The Google satellite image captured an airborne TG flight between BKK and PGH.

8 hours ago, Spidey said:

Even it was proven it dropped in the sea, say he did find something. If they have those coordinates it take a few hours with a chopper to check it out and confirm or deny. And this true or fake message can go away again.

16 hours ago, Spidey said:

information available suggests it ran out of fuel. Highly likely  a suicide pilot.

Running out of fuel isn't consistent with a suicide.. if you want to commit suicide you just crash the plane.. end of?

Plus radar tracking via aviation control towers shows it's course before crashing, it had enough fuel to reach it's initial destination thus didn't burn or dump or run out of fuel !!

28 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

information available suggests it ran out of fuel. Highly likely  a suicide pilot.

Running out of fuel isn't consistent with a suicide.. if you want to commit suicide you just crash the plane.. end of?

Plus radar tracking via aviation control towers shows it's course before crashing, it had enough fuel to reach it's initial destination thus didn't burn or dump or run out of fuel !!

Running out of fuel is very consistent with suicide. Didn't go to it's initial destination, did it? Flew for 7 hours before disappearing, with the amount of fuel it was carrying, known, consistent with running out of fuel. The known facts are that someone (almost certainly the pilot) switched of all transponders, made a U turn then made an inexplicable manoeuvre, taking the plane to a great height and then back down again. He probably disabled the cabin pressurisation system before doing this to starve the passengers of oxygen and render them unconcious.

He then put the plane on autopilot, taking the plane on a consistent course, in a Southerly direction, before going unconscious himself.

12 hours ago, bubba said:

Ok, have a look at the aircraft image in that photo. Note the dark coloured vertical stabiliser and the band of colour across the top of the fuselage forward of that.

Now look at the paint scheme of a TG aircraft vs. an MH aircraft, which has a white vertical stabiliser and no band of colour across the top.

Now look at the route of TG 551 from Bangkok - Phnom Penh:

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/tg584#1dd9ac43

The Google satellite image captured an airborne TG flight between BKK and PGH.

I think that you may be close to the truth about the flight path.  

On google earth I drew a line through the aircraft out to the ocean and it went through the outer suburbs of Saigon.  

I drew a back azimuth line that went through the subburbs of Bangkok.  I did this several days ago.  I save those lines on my google earth.  

Following your link to flight radar 24, my lines almost matches those of aircraft WE586 / THD586, Thai Smiles that I am watching of flight radar at the time of this posting.  That flight is going from Bangkok to Phnom Penh and over the river just north east of  PNH then  has now turned south west!  

Scheduled to arrive at 0850 about 5.5 minutes from now.  

18 hours ago, Spidey said:

Now you know that there are at least 2 people in the world in desperate need of a tinfoil hat.

The plane was on autopilot and all on board (including the pilot) probably died of hypoxia hours before the plane came down.

I believe they said the same to Leonardo.

Foxtrot Foxtrot Sierra. This is the Daily Star reporting about "founder of Unicorn Aerospace". These people need to get a life and stop feeding off the despair of affected relatives in this incident. Just google Daily Star and see what other garbage they feed:

ds.JPG.f76f49784172ca46db00274396afbeb7.JPG

8 hours ago, Spidey said:

Running out of fuel is very consistent with suicide. Didn't go to it's initial destination, did it? Flew for 7 hours before disappearing, with the amount of fuel it was carrying, known, consistent with running out of fuel. The known facts are that someone (almost certainly the pilot) switched of all transponders, made a U turn then made an inexplicable manoeuvre, taking the plane to a great height and then back down again. He probably disabled the cabin pressurisation system before doing this to starve the passengers of oxygen and render them unconcious.

He then put the plane on autopilot, taking the plane on a consistent course, in a Southerly direction, before going unconscious himself.

Question:

Is the tech available or close to available to allow a plane to be taken over remotely?

That would take the pilot out of the equation.

1 hour ago, car720 said:

Question:

Is the tech available or close to available to allow a plane to be taken over remotely?

That would take the pilot out of the equation.

You might have something there.

Aliens took the plane over and flew it to their base on the dark side of the Moon.

Archived