Big Joke to fly to England to interview teen who claimed rape on Koh Tao

webfact

7 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

...and the alleged victim is now available for interview.

There's no indication she wasn't available before...once her rape claims were first made public, which was about 3 weeks ago now, AFAIK.  If the police had bothered to make the attempt before now...

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a step in the right direction.  At least this way the gal doesn't have to worry about being arrested for reporting a rape.  Anyway, my guess is that The Jokester doesn't understand the press reception waiting for him at Heathrow or wherever international flight arrive in London. 

and he's being pro-active for once, as in this case he thinks he's got a country full of faces to save

he'll also be severely itching to try an confiscate any DNA evidence sitting in the UK

hope she really rips strips off him in public, for openly rebuking her for something he has no proof to contradict her

and her doing it 'there' means she'll remain safe from lostface retribution from any puffed up frilly brown shirt

Just now, tifino said:

and he's being pro-active for once, as in this case he thinks he's got a country full of faces to save

he'll also be severely itching to try an confiscate any DNA evidence sitting in the UK

hope she really rips strips off him in public, for openly rebuking her for something he has no proof to contradict her

and her doing it 'there' means she'll remain safe from lostface retribution from any puffed up frilly brown shirt

Yup..1500 AD meets the real world..

I hope he likes a good pint of bitters..because he will crawl back on the 'plane the same as every other Thai official who has ventured forth over  the edge of their medieval world.

It's a Big Joke to let him interview that girl. He is not suitable for this because he has already made his opinion public and declares that it is a fake story. As a biased "policeman", you should never start a questioning / interview. They can never actually accept him for a questioning.

29 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Well, you were the Big mouth shouting the odds as to why she had declined to be interviewed.

You then ranted on about how suspicious this was and that she had ' declined an interview ' It looks like you might have egg on your face after all your outlandish suggestions, claims, retorts without proof or justification; and making her out to be a liar without any facts being established.

First of all, less of the personal attacking and flaming.

I still maintain that she has very good reasons to avoid being interviewed or even making an official complaint that she has allegedly never done.  Her stories that have been published do not add up.

I have said all along that she needs to submit herself for a police interview and that if she does so and it turns out that her allegations have merit I would apologise for misinterpreting her very suspicious actions so I will have no egg on my face.

Everything that I have asserted has been based on what has been reported, and personally stated by Baxter, so I have proof in the form of those reports and therefore justification to reach an opinion.   I have not claimed that anything I have posted as my opinion is a fact.

I think if he reads any of the comments from posters here he may just rethink that visit...I suspect it isn't going to happen in the end but heres hoping it does. 

On the other hand, if it is ever discovered that the lass involved was indeed telling porky pies she will have done irreparable harm to those who have actually suffered rape and worse on this island! I care not for the island, but for those that have been victims of it.

The most obvious question I have to ask is has she agreed to be interviewed ? Or at least asked ? Prior to his departure

Secondly, he has stated already he would black list her and ban her, how is that going to help when the same person who made the statement is going to interview her?

and lastly , he said statute of limitation has run out, so what is all the fuss now.?

24 minutes ago, joebrown said:

Didn't anyone tell you (before you joined the KT defence tag team) that 2 tourists were murdered on Koh Tao in 2014. Maybe the BBC should show a documentary about it to bring you up to date on the dubious history of this infamous resort island.

I asked wvavin which murder, singular, he was referring to in his post on this thread.  He hasn't replied but you refer to two murders that happened years ago and that, so far, have no connection apart from a geographic one, with this girl's rape allegation.

I'd love to see you point out with some quotes that I have made how I have "defended" Koh Tao.  Over to you.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Big Joke flying to the UK, to interview the girl who he says was not raped!!!!

Why is he going?? If he says no rape took place, so when he said she wasnt raped, he was telling porkies.

Just shows what a useless bugger he is, surely he will lose face if he goes to interview the girl.

He wants a free 2 day holiday

24 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

There's no indication she wasn't available before...once her rape claims were first made public, which was about 3 weeks ago now, AFAIK.  If the police had bothered to make the attempt before now...

This is not a new offer, the RTP offered a London interview some time ago and there is considerable evidence that she wasn't available because the police offer was not taken up!

26 minutes ago, connda said:

That's a step in the right direction.  At least this way the gal doesn't have to worry about being arrested for reporting a rape.  Anyway, my guess is that The Jokester doesn't understand the press reception waiting for him at Heathrow or wherever international flight arrive in London. 

The only way she would be arrested for reporting a rape was if it was a fabricated allegation.

4 hours ago, barefootbangkok said:

After he interviews her, he will be able to say that meeting with her confirmed his suspicions that she was not telling the truth.   If he were to meet with her and say that she was telling the truth, he couldn't return back home.

He would then be removed from the dark side. Loosing his powers

34 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I'm not blaming anyone, I am saying that her story has been full of holes since day one, which it has been, and that she now has a chance to prove what she's been alleging and actually make a rape complaint to the only person who can take it further.

I'm not making judgements, I'm voicing my rational opinion based on what's been reported and what she has said to The Times.

Un huh... right...  No alleged victim blaming???

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Perhaps the girl will get to torn to shreds and the loss of face to her will be of huge proportions.

That will do her dubious credibility a lot more damage if she refuses.

The idea is to find out if Baxter has been fabricating stories or not. 

You're showing your true colors here. Most reasonable, sensible people would say the idea here is to determine whether or not a rape occurred.

But obviously, you've already made your conclusion about that -- no need to wait for the police interview of the alleged victim, or the results of the possible DNA evidence, or anything else that would amount to a real, credible investigation.

2 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

This is not a new offer, the RTP offered a London interview some time ago and there is considerable evidence that she wasn't available because the police offer was not taken up!

A offer which was never offered is not a offer. LOL.

The Thais are guilty as charged by the new courts presiding. The Burmese should be sent home. Catch Dumchai and jail him and the bar owners that refuse to release CCTV. Cage them all up together to kill each other. Next.

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Un huh... right...

You're showing your true colors here. Most reasonable, sensible people would say the idea here is to determine whether or not a rape occurred.

But obviously, you've already made your conclusion about that -- no need to wait for the police interview of the alleged victim, or the results of the possible DNA evidence, or anything else that would amount to a real, credible investigation.

You're right, sort of, I have formed my opinion, but not a conclusion, I am not in any position to make a conclusion just as no one else here is. 

None of those three quotes were victim blaming, the first one was a suggestion, the other two were facts.

9 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

It was reported in a Phuket article and I believe a BKK Post article, one time, one day.

Whether the alleged victim and her family were ever aware of that, I don't think anyone here knows.

6 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I asked you which murder, singular, you were referring to in your post on this thread.  Turns out that you were referring to two murders that happened years ago and that, so far, have no connection apart from a geographic one, with this girl's rape allegation.

I'd love to see you point out with some quotes that I have made how I have "defended" Koh Tao.  Over to you.

I have absolutely no intention of ploughing through several TV threads over the last few weeks to find your quotes. For heavens sake, the threads are littered with your posts denegrating other members opinions suggesting that there might be  a  problem on Koh Tao. The nature of your posts doesn't surprise me, because posts of a similar nature to yours were prolific following the 2014 murders.

For you to state that the current alleged anal rape case has little or no connection with the previous murders only goes to confirm my previous post.   

4 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Yes.  So an offer was made some time ago.

The offer was made to Thailand reporters and reported in their Thailand stories.

Whether the alleged victim and her family in the UK were ever contacted by Thai police directly with that offer at any prior point, or whether they were ever aware of the offer in those Thai news reports, is an entirely different matter. And no one here knows that information, AFAIK.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Big Joke flying to the UK, to interview the girl who he says was not raped!!!!

Why is he going?? If he says no rape took place, so when he said she wasnt raped, he was telling porkies.

Just shows what a useless bugger he is, surely he will lose face if he goes to interview the girl.

Especially seeing as he already said no rape.

So he is basically going for an alleged robbery..

I think we all know who is being robbed here..

Archived