Big Joke to fly to England to interview teen who claimed rape on Koh Tao

webfact

15 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Wonder how many will be in his entourage ,and before he goes

is he sure the girl has agreed to meet him,and will he have time

to fit a bit sightseeing in,shopping for the family and maybe see 

a match ?

regards Worgeordie

I also hope the girl has time to be interviewed as she may have to dash off to meet her boyfriend as she did in Thailand. But no problem, I`m sure if the girl doesn`t have time, her mother can fill in the rest of the details for Big Joke.

I guess the last thing this girl wanted is to be interviewed. But Big Joke has made her an offer she can`t refuse, as doing do so would make her seem even less credible then she is now.

The old saying; reap what you sow comes into mind. She`s in it now, up to her neck.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joebrown said:

I have absolutely no intention of ploughing through several TV threads over the last few weeks to find your quotes. For heavens sake, the threads are littered with your posts denegrating other members opinions suggesting that there might be  a  problem on Koh Tao. The nature of your posts doesn't surprise me, because posts of a similar nature to yours were prolific following the 2014 murders.

For you to state that the current alleged anal rape case has little or no connection with the previous murders only goes to confirm my previous post.   

Indeed..

Tho' in this case (and every other) you cannot put a tireless internet contributor down..

The British will do their standard thing when dealing with the oddbods..

Have a cup of tea and a digestive biscuit..or  two.

3 hours ago, spermwhale said:

I don't know why people are knocking this move by him. I think it's great considering that the girl says she's afraid to go back and testify. I think it shows he takes the claims seriously enough to give the victim the peace of mind that she can report the alleged crime to him in the protection of her own country. 

Nice try though.  They've charged people, and wanting to arrest others, that shared or posted information about he case.  This visit can only have one result.  A result that saves face for Thailand and the Thai justice system.  Nothing more..

1 minute ago, CanuckThai said:

Nice try though.  They've charged people, and wanting to arrest others, that shared or posted information about he case.  This visit can only have one result.  A result that saves face for Thailand and the Thai justice system.  Nothing more..

Yeah tho' it could make a great movie..A Thai "Babe in the City"

Well its going to be interesting  if he does go to the UK 

might get a bit more Information on the T shirt ect if the British police have carried out  forensic tests

quite a few people on here  have already made up their minds on the outcome before he arrives 

I will await with abated breath  after the investigation  results are revealed  

No doubt the Sun and other  newspapers will keep us all up to date   

8 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I also hope the girl has time to be interviewed as she may have to dash off to meet her boyfriend as she did in Thailand. But no problem, I`m sure if the girl doesn`t have time, her mother can fill in the rest of the details for Big Joke.

I guess the last thing this girl wanted is to be interviewed. But Big Joke has made her an offer she can`t refuse, as doing do so would make her seem even less credible then she is now.

The old saying; reap what you sow comes into mind. She`s in it now, up to her neck.

And another saying....It aint' over till the fat lady sings

Love to see his face,

when one of the mornings in Old Blighty,

he's woken up for breakfast, and a Daily Mirror is on the serving tray...

and at first ego rises when realises he's on the front page!

however this short lved...

he's referred to, in Big Typeface - his name:   'big joke'

21 minutes ago, CanuckThai said:

Rubbish, they charged people that had already declared this as a rape with no evidence to substantiate those claims. This is not the UK or America where men can be found found guilty on charges of rape on what a jury believes without any evidence to support those claims.

You and others like you, have already declared this is and going to be a Thai police cover up whatever, even before the interview has taken place. For you yes, this visit can only have one result, a police cover up.

Now many, even the British Foreign Office are casting doubts on this girl`s story as I have done all the way throughout this case without prejudice, because if something does not make sense or add up, then it`s usually not true. 

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

As I am the apprentice my Master Sith Lord told me to go.

How much is Issy getting paid  for the "rape in paradise" story? She's selling it before a police interview? Has she got her insurance money yet? MajGen Surachate is DSI, ie MSc from US police training school, pretty good English. I've met and interviewed these men. Tough and smart, good English, not traffic cops. Again, where is the evidence of rape? And don't say semen on panties, children - that's only sex.

And - Thai cops never pursue a case they will lose. They drop it. Why the trip that could lose a lot face?

But the local farang hyneas will keep howling.

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

As I am the apprentice my Master Sith Lord told me to go.

"Good evening and here is tonight's news from the BBC... The Thai policeman who conducted a one day investigation in the alleged rape of a UK woman in Thailand and concluded that no rape took place without reviewing the evidence was greeted by 1000 angry members of the #metoo movement in London today. The interview he hoped to conduct had to be..."  

18 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

He's going to London to buy a flat.

Oh my..wot a larf..but perilously  close to  the truth..

Poirot he is not.

Does anyone take this bunch of intergalacltic Alpha Centaurans seriously?

Even the troll farms produce methane and nothing much else these days.

1 hour ago, Cake Monster said:

I am sure his interview techniques will be closely monitored by both the UK Police and the young ladies Lawyer.

Tread carefully Mr Joke.

Under the Westminster system she can have her attorney present, and she can do all her answers through her attorney, a good attorney can tie this Thai Joke up with legal technicality every time he opens his mouth, In the end its not what the Joke thinks it will be what the British Press says, and this will be the embarrassment that the Thais will have to face

26 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

You and others like you, have already declared this is and going to be a Thai police cover up whatever, even before the interview has taken place. For you yes, this visit can only have one result, a police cover up.

My statement (and post), is based on the actions (to date) of the RTP, with regards to this case.  What else can be construed from a "verdict", as per the 4 hour "investigation", that was posted internationally, by the RTP and "Big Joke".  "No sign of a rape here"...

Yip, the RTP and Koh Tao have a reputation.  Decide for yourself, what that reputation is, and what effect on social justice it may have.  

8 minutes ago, tezzainoz said:

Under the Westminster system she can have her attorney present, and she can do all her answers through her attorney, a good attorney can tie this Thai Joke up with legal technicality every time he opens his mouth, In the end its not what the Joke thinks it will be what the British Press says, and this will be the embarrassment that the Thais will have to face

Bingo my friend send him home demoted to dark cleaner

Just now, CanuckThai said:

My statement (and post), is based on the actions (to date) of the RTP, with regards to this case.  What else can be construed from a "verdict", as per the 4 hour "investigation", that was posted internationally, by the RTP and "Big Joke".  "No sign of a rape here"...

Yip, the RTP and Koh Tao have a reputation.  Decide for yourself, what that reputation is, and what effect on social justice it may have.  

Guilty 

1 minute ago, CanuckThai said:

Guilty as charged by farang high court's. Dismissed

5 minutes ago, tezzainoz said:

Exactly. Her lawyers will try to manipulate this case in favour of discrediting the Thai police over her giving any convincing evidence that she was raped. Also correct, it won`t be what big joke thinks, it will be the British media that will determine whether the girl is lying or not, then the feminists will jump on the bandwagon claiming the girl is another female being victimised by a male dominated system, those evil brutes, men.

In Britain the whole system will be bias against the Thai police from the moment Big Joke arrives there, probably with a whole load of leftist do gooders protesting justice for women.

Today, I read many online reports whereas it is being said that the girl`s story is bull and so it is.

Archived