Big Joke to fly to England to interview teen who claimed rape on Koh Tao

webfact

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

A prediction ;

No meeting will actually take place between Big Joke and the alleged rape victim.

Only the generals explanation for the cancellation will be reported by the thai media.

Any alternative explanations will be referred to the relevent authorities with a view to possible prosecution under the computer crimes legislation.

More likely the girl will find an excuse to pull out of the interview. Probably claim phycological trauma and too emotionally upset over her ALLEGED drug and rape ordeal.  

Now this girl is being called out on this and has a chance to state her case on her own ground. Big Joke is giving her this opportunity.

I guarantee nothing positive will come from her statements, simply because the phantom rapist doesn`t exist and it did not happen.

I was just thinking about this, they are making a big deal over her

and it entered my head why, if for instance the DNA sample she 

supposedly has match"s another case on Kho Tao we all read 

about, perhaps the BIB are concerned that there might have been 

A miscarriage of justice they would like to put to bed......lol......

4 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

........, simply because the phantom rapist doesn`t exist and it did not happen.

That’s a really strong statement to make unless you’re in the know. 

You seem to have a real dislike of this lady, or a deeper agenda. 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

That’s a really strong statement to make unless you’re in the know. 

You seem to have a real dislike of this lady, or a deeper agenda. 

I`ve already explained several times. The girl`s story is full of holes and doesn`t make sense. And what I do know that if something does not compute or make sense, then it`s normally not true. It`s not prejudice, this is common sense. So I`ll say again; the phantom rapist doesn`t exist and the rape did not happen.

26 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I`ve already explained several times. The girl`s story is full of holes and doesn`t make sense. And what I do know that if something does not compute or make sense, then it`s normally not true. It`s not prejudice, this is common sense. So I`ll say again; the phantom rapist doesn`t exist and the rape did not happen.

It’s ‘normally not true’ yet you can proclaim ‘it did not happen’. Seems you don’t understand your own philosophy. 

By the way, good to know ‘phantom’ rapists don’t exist. I was genuinely worried. 

Let him go.
He can take a few photos of the bar staff and from other characters running around on Koh Tao there.
If there should be a recognition from a rapist face,
he should also take the DNA sequence of the T-shirt with him.
If that exists then.
Then a DNA reconciliation could be done locally in Koh Tao.
That would be a fine police work.

13 hours ago, webfact said:

Maj-Gen Surachate, who found no evidence of a rape having occurred on a recent trip to the island in Surat Thani province, reiterated that should the accusations prove to be false the Thai authorities would seek the prosecution of the teen.

He again said that the administrators of the online group "CSI LA" and The Samui Times are to be prosecuted but that more time is needed to finalize matters. 

The owner of the CSI LA site is thought to be a Thai person with US nationality and the editor of the Samui Times has been reported as being a British woman. Neither has been reported as being in custody. 

So they think they are going to put two Brits and an American in jail in Thailand ? that aren’t even in Thailand.  How has that worked so far jokers?

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

More likely the girl will find an excuse to pull out of the interview. Probably claim phycological trauma and too emotionally upset over her ALLEGED drug and rape ordeal.  

Now this girl is being called out on this and has a chance to state her case on her own ground. Big Joke is giving her this opportunity.

I guarantee nothing positive will come from her statements, simply because the phantom rapist doesn`t exist and it did not happen.

you have a strange view....for one why should she pull out of an interview that as far as I know she has never agreed to attend.... do you think that big joke has international jurisdiction and that because he says he will go to England to interview her the whole world should stand back in awe at his magnificence? or that she would want to speak to a bigoted, government owned pawn from the country that she believes wronged her ? funny view indeed...and just ask yourself why ? why does he want to interview her when he clearly thinks no crime took place...what's the point ? the more crappe that comes out on this. the more I believe her original story...she tried to report it and was blown away....she would have so much confidence in receiving a just and fair hearing.....not....whether or not you believe she was raped the Thai government are pursuing her to such a degree they are trying to cover something up....I personally believe they have discovered she did try and report a rape....as they say imho

6 hours ago, bannork said:

The woman in question has refused to give any interviews to any UK newspapers except The Times and The Sun.

Has it occurred to you Murdoch might well have forced her to sign a contract forbidding any interviews with any other media?

If this is true, then its all about selling papers, for this reason who do you think will pay for the Legal representation in England, any 2nd year law student would know enough to play rings around our famous Mr. Joke, she would not have to say anything, because under the Westminster system she has the right for legal council.    If this was to happen Murdock would make a killing the next Newspaper to hit the streets

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I was taught that we all have the right to an opinion

But only a fool tries to convince others, so keep your opinions to yourself

I always found this good advice

In the 20 years or so of living in Thailand, i have never seen a news story of a local lady being raped. Thus are local ladies immune to being raped or is there some cultural differences here? Firstly women are subserviation to men (in general), if a man wishes to impose himself on a lady, the lady can give in, fight him or try and run away. Society is male dominated. In a situation where a man is in a powerful position, there is very little a victim can do. Now we can probably understand why the police would not want to accept a rape claim; a report would need to be filed and no local policeman would want to write that up. Now consider the English girl; she comes from a culture where rape is considered a crime. She had her drink spiked and then not able to fend off someone who wanted to have sex with her. Then we have Thailands reputation as a tourist destination. Thus we see there is alot at play here and the truth is probably not the priority?

17 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Why is he doing that? He can't speak English. Why not send someone else who could speak the language? Free advertising I suppose! 

But negative advertising for Koh Tao whatever the outcome....

But having said that I'm sure the metropolitan police force have interviewed her enough to think it warrants BJ time with her and not wasting police time.. as for a translator I would trust one the metropolitan arranged more than one a Thai police force would bring along!!

As for BJ saying there is no rape case as no evidence was found.. what would he have found on the island

a confessor? 

7 hours ago, sambum said:

Maj-Gen Surachate, who found no evidence of a rape having occurred on a recent trip to the island in Surat Thani province, reiterated that should the accusations prove to be false the Thai authorities would seek the prosecution of the teen.

He again said that the administrators of the online group "CSI LA" and The Samui Times are to be prosecuted but that more time is needed to finalize matters. 

So, "the administrators of the online group "CSI LA" and The Samui Times are to be prosecuted" regardless of whether the claims are false or not?

That's his best effort at being even handed and first world

He is not called "Big Joke" just for a laugh, his nick name is self explanatory, it's a shame for him and Thailand as a whole really.especially now he has entered the "world stage" albeit very temporarily 

15 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I don't know.

But, in the past, when he's been doing his weekly farang visa overstayer rousts/raids, he's always seemingly relied on subordinates to speak in English with those arrested. So that might be one clue as to his level of English fluency.

That does not prove the assertion.  It is useful to use a qualified interpreter even if he does understand English.  This method allows him to hear the answer direct and observe the respondent's body language whilst their words are being translated; this will often lead to some reasonable insight and assessment of the respondent's story.  Quite often the respondent will lower their estimation of the interrogator because they think he does not speak their language, and they can then make mistakes in their responses.

Or your guess could be right.

Does he have a UK work visa? hope he meets the FEMALE head of Scotland yard and see's all those other Females that are working in the UK,s police,and i also hope the press pick up the fact about Thai Police not allowing women anymore and their known corruption.

images.jpg

Archived