Horrific Hammer Attack On 45 Year Old.............

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: February 9th 2007

Salvage Man in Horrific Hammer Attack

On the 8th of February an incident occurred at a refuge collection depot near Jomtien Hill Hotel, Soi 2. After a day of collecting recyclable garbage,

Boomtom Dalert, aged 45 was attacked by a fellow refuge collector Arnoon Tortan, aged 27.

Whilst sorting through their day’s collection and drinking whisky an argument erupted after Boomtom stated that his fellow work colleague was going bald. Fierce words where exchanged before Boomtom left the scene. Later around 7.00pm Boomtom returned to challenge Arnoon again. An altercation took place and Arnoon attacked his friend with a large hammer and struck him twice in his ribs.

A witness saw the incident and intervened, disarming Arnoon of the lethal weapon. Arnoon fled the scene leaving his motorbike at the crime area and Boomtom was eventually taken to Hospital with serious injuries.

Police took cover with the notion Arnoon would return to the scene to collect his motorbike, which was the case and they arrested him one hour later. He has been charged with attempted murder and has confessed to all charges stating the dispute with his former friend has been a problem for some time and unfortunately this situation came to boiling point on the night in question.

SOURCE: Pattaya People: February 9th 2007

Salvage Man in Horrific Hammer Attack

On the 8th of February an incident occurred at a refuge collection depot near Jomtien Hill Hotel, Soi 2. After a day of collecting recyclable garbage,

Boomtom Dalert, aged 45 was attacked by a fellow refuge collector Arnoon Tortan, aged 27.

Whilst sorting through their day’s collection and drinking whisky an argument erupted after Boomtom stated that his fellow work colleague was going bald. Fierce words where exchanged before Boomtom left the scene. Later around 7.00pm Boomtom returned to challenge Arnoon again. An altercation took place and Arnoon attacked his friend with a large hammer and struck him twice in his ribs.

A witness saw the incident and intervened, disarming Arnoon of the lethal weapon. Arnoon fled the scene leaving his motorbike at the crime area and Boomtom was eventually taken to Hospital with serious injuries.

Police took cover with the notion Arnoon would return to the scene to collect his motorbike, which was the case and they arrested him one hour later. He has been charged with attempted murder and has confessed to all charges stating the dispute with his former friend has been a problem for some time and unfortunately this situation came to boiling point on the night in question.

A loadof rubbish!!!

Just a matter of fact, if you are losing your hair so fk what? Sad. :o

I agree britm, but then I am not going bald (yet). Some people handle baldness, and grey hair for that matter, well and even get round to joking about it. But some people are sensitive about the issue. It is up to us who are not similarly afflicted to avoid making disparaging remarks about the issue until we can gauge how the person reacts to the situation.

Anyway seems like at least one of them could do with the tee shirt:

INSTANT IDIOT

JUST ADD ALCOHOL

A lot of Thai men are pretty vain about their heir - you only have to see the amount of elderly men with jet black hair.

Dsk..No I'm not stalking you but gotta say my Highland friend you ase soooooo right about guys and their hair..

Mate I wish I had kept mine longer, like 30 years longer... :o

I'm truly peturbed about my baldness,Does it show...

Can I borrow that big hammer...

but you know I can tell when its low season..

All the Girls call me Hansom man Sexy man..

Does wonders for the Old Ego... :D

Just a matter of fact, if you are losing your hair so fk what? Sad. :o

I agree britm, but then I am not going bald (yet). Some people handle baldness, and grey hair for that matter, well and even get round to joking about it. But some people are sensitive about the issue. It is up to us who are not similarly afflicted to avoid making disparaging remarks about the issue until we can gauge how the person reacts to the situation.

Anyway seems like at least one of them could do with the tee shirt:

INSTANT IDIOT

JUST ADD ALCOHOL

I started losing mine at 15/16 and used to be very touchy about it but for decades now it has not bothered me even when people try to joke nastily about it - (its easy to tel what they are doing)

I just shave the lot now and to say other Brits it might make me look like a typical English hooligan all my Asian colleagues think nothing about it - some even remark its cute which is even more amazing ;-)

Thai men do not have the same incidence of male pattern baldness as us Euro's so may well be more touchy