Yingluck posts reviews of Moscow during visit with Thaksin

Jonathan Fairfield

3 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

They have both been convicted by a court and fled - no appeals, and in Thaksin's case no denial and even an attempt to bribe the court. That makes them criminal fugitives regardless of the less than pristine justice system or somewhat unenthusiastic attempts at extradition. It suits some to keep them out.

But hey, their minions languishing in jail, those driven to bankruptcy and deep debt must love seeing the loving couple touring the world and posting twee photos of themselves.

Yet, the highly illegal coup crowd and their invested systems flourish. 

The same associated members that manipulated and forced both siblings to false claims. 

11 hours ago, RobertH said:

Sidewalks have been put in order and they are tidy clean, resulting in more tourists and more economic activities,” Yingluck said in her post.

Right. Dependence on tourism and a street vendor economy, just like Thailand - except for tidy and clean. There she goes showing off her economic prowess again. What a mind !!!

The industrial and service sectors are the main sectors in the Thai gross domestic product, with the former accounting for 39.2 percent of GDP.

On 9/15/2018 at 4:17 PM, sjaak327 said:

Criminal fugitives ? You mean they were put on trial by a Thai court of "justice". As witnessed that they can go anywhere they want, the term criminal fugitives is highly inflated !

Let's not forget that Thailand is actually governed by criminals, criminals that gave themselves amnesty from prosecution further invalidating your remark. 

Precisely

16 hours ago, bannork said:

The industrial and service sectors are the main sectors in the Thai gross domestic product, with the former accounting for 39.2 percent of GDP.

Informal workers account for 62.5 percent of the workforce. Street vendors are among that part of the labor force. Tourism directly accounts for 10 percent of GDP,  and indirectly about 19%. Industrial and service sectors are the main contributors to most countries' GDP. 

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:28 AM, robblok said:

They have nothing to fear from YL.. she is the smartest Shin and has given up. Thaksin not that bright will keep fighting to bet back in power and entrench himself like the generals he despises. But realistically I don't see either of them making a return any day soon. 

As for the Thais not being docile.. your right but they are also not stupid.. they know that Thaksin uses them as pawns after the last time he promised to be there shoulder to shoulder when the bullets would fly.. but in reality he left them ASAP and let them die for him after lighting the fuse. They won't forget.. just like many are not happy with YL who promised to fight.. and then.. left.

So why would normal Thais fight for people like that who flee when it gets too hard for them and don't want the same as the generals. Remember Thaksin said democracy is not my goal... 

So why fight if the improvement is not much.. the Thais might get angry if they have a good alternative.. they have not.

I know you love to think different but in all the time the junta is in power.. nothing.. so that kinda disproves your points.

They fear their electoral popularity, and as such their fear is real and justified. You must be sleeping if you believe they have nothing to fear from them. Sleeping and disregarding recent history going back 2 decades ! Even the nutty generals are not making that mistake !

Thaksin not just said "democracy is not my goal" he said a little bit more. Why do you keep misquoting him ? It shows your bias and dishonesty. 

As with Thaksin's remark, you also seem to missing my point. I never said the Thais need to fight to end the charade. I merely stated that this charade will end. The improvement is massive, it's all about democracy and the right to vote, and for your vote to actually mean something. Unbelieveable a person educated in the West to think a military dicatorship is only a fraction worse then a government that was elected by the People. 

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, Baerboxer said:

They have both been convicted by a court and fled - no appeals, and in Thaksin's case no denial and even an attempt to bribe the court. That makes them criminal fugitives regardless of the less than pristine justice system or somewhat unenthusiastic attempts at extradition. It suits some to keep them out.

But hey, their minions languishing in jail, those driven to bankruptcy and deep debt must love seeing the loving couple touring the world and posting twee photos of themselves.

Being convicted by a court that is biassed doesn't mean all that much, as witnessed by the fact they can freely move anwhere they wish (short from Thailand). With attempts at extradition this has nothing to do. Do you honestly believe Yingluck has anything to fear, even if the Thai authorities would persue extradition more enthusiasticly ? Do you really believe she was guilty, do you really believe she received a fair trial ? 

No reaction on the criminals that put her on trial in the first place, you know the ones who are illegally wasting tax payer money, with no mandate whatsoever. The ones that are above the law. What a surprise. 

How can a justice system be just, as it is used as a political instrument by people that are untoucheable.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:06 PM, utalkin2me said:

I want to see Yingluck in the Miss Thailand bikini thread. 

She's over 50 years old and a mum. Pretty enough face but do you really think that once stripped of all that expensive clothing and cosmetics, there's a hot sexy woman that can pull off wearing a bikini? I have my doubts. Nothing personal to Yingluck, it's just the laws of aging.

50 minutes ago, rixalex said:

She's over 50 years old and a mum. Pretty enough face but do you really think that once stripped of all that expensive clothing and cosmetics, there's a hot sexy woman that can pull off wearing a bikini? I have my doubts. Nothing personal to Yingluck, it's just the laws of aging.

I am willing to take that chance. I wanna see the goods. 

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

1 hour ago, rixalex said:

Trust me, your wrong  ?

Archived