Drunk Russian Ruffians In Pattaya 2nd Road Pub Brawl..

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: February 9th 2007

Dispute between Thai and Russian Men

A drunken altercation between a group of Thai men and Russian farangs occurred on Pattaya Second Road on the 9th February at 2.45am.

It is unclear why the incident erupted but it would be safe the say the matter was alcohol related.

Two groups of men drinking in different bars on opposite sides of the road started to argue. Fighting occurred in both bars with retaliation style brawls. On the second unfortunate incident a Russian man attacked a Police Volunteer who had attended the incident to mediate between the men.

The Russian has been arrested and will face a hefty fine and Immigration will be notified with the offender’s name and passport details. It will be unlikely if the Russian man will be allowed to enter the Kingdom again.

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: February 9th 2007

A more informative report below:

Fight night on Second Road as Russian Gang clash with Thai men.

We arrived at the scene of a fight-in-process which took place in the early hours of Friday Morning at Planet Food 2 on the Second Road in Central Pattaya. The initial call to Police was made by a group of Tourist Police Volunteers on duty in the area.

The fight was between a group of Thai men and a group of Russian Tourists and in the confusion, the Police Volunteers who were trying to break up the scuffle were also attacked. After the fight was broken up and after speaking with the Russian Group and witnesses to the incident, it appeared that their was an initial confrontation between the Russian Group and a group of Thai men who objected to their drunken behavior.

An initial fight lasted only a short time as the Russian men were clearly outnumbered. However, they came back with reinforcement’s moments later and a fight involving around 20 men began. The Thai men used planks of wood which rendered one Russian man unconscious.

Pattaya Police arrived and arrested the Russian Fighters who were taken back to the Police Station and locked-up to allow them time to cool-off. Remarkably none of the Thai fighters were arrested as they managed to escape before Police arrived. The next morning, the Russian men were fined for causing a public disturbance.

"it appeared that their was an initial confrontation between the Russian Group and a group of Thai men who objected to their drunken behavior."

Hmmm... must have been pretty bad for Thais to complain. :o

Edited by Jai Dee
Duplicate threads merged

hurray the Thai.

I doubt this is over... mess with the Russians you always get the body bag, may take a few months but I know there resolve and style well.............just wait!!! :D

Your right,

Just like that episode of the Sopranos where Tony repeatedly refrains

... how many times do I have to tell you, don't fuc with the Russians, ... :o

Ha- takes me back!.

I did a contract in Vladivostock in 1990 (aeroplanes chaps - not Soprano type), and in a place with a squillion underemployed Air force, Navy and Army squaddies who hadn't been paid for months..............ooooooeerrrr.

The nightly carnage was a sight to behold.

Made Aldershot on a Saturday night look like a church bazzar.

A bunch of 'non drunk' Thai guys, 'not getting drunk' in a bar and bunch of drunk Russos setting to must have been a sight to behold.

Looks like the Millwall brigade might have a rep to make up?.

Any official response from the owners and rehabs in the Mongerel's Testicles would be appreciated so that I may begin to sell tickets for the upcoming bout :D:D:D

Get deported for hitting a 'Police Volunteer' - ha, he was probably taking the Thai side - ken fit like. :o

"it appeared that their was an initial confrontation between the Russian Group and a group of Thai men who objected to their drunken behavior."

Hmmm... must have been pretty bad for Thais to complain. :o

You wait to they start getting into it with the baht bus drivers.

Over a few roubles. Should be fun in the news.