Can postpaid go back to prepaid on true?

Ks45672

Is it possible to downgrade a true sim from the postpay monthly contract back to the prepaid "pay as you go" option? (and keep the same number) 

The girl I asked seemed didn't speak English but said something like new  packages have new number but maybe I didn't understand her properly 

30 minutes ago, BestB said:

Did you think to call call center where they have excellent English speaking staff?

Since you ask I detest automated helplines and avoid them whenever possible but thank you for being so helpful.... ? 

If nobody on thaivisa knows I'll get one of the girls in the office to call them... 

2 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

Since you ask I detest automated helplines and avoid them whenever possible but thank you for being so helpful.... ? 

If nobody on thaivisa knows I'll get one of the girls in the office to call them... 

Yes it’s very difficult to press 9 for English and 0 for operator 

12 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

Is it possible to downgrade a true sim from the postpay monthly contract back to the prepaid "pay as you go" option? (and keep the same number)

Yes, absolutely.

Two details:

They will throw a ton of heavily discounted promotions at you to stay post-paid, so be prepared to push through those. They will continue to offer these so don;t fret in case you ever want to go back.

You would be best served to accomplish this task in person in a TrueMove H shop. Bring your passport which you used to register the SIM. They need to be able to verify that you are the person of record making the change to this account status. You'll need to settle your post-paid account first, so maybe plan this trip a day or two before the monthly renewal date.

Archived