How unlikely hero helps stray dogs in Pattaya

rooster59

3 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Anyway.. I am off out now to go around the city for a few hours with a few sacks of seeds to feed all the rats... as I have not seen anyone feeding the hungry poor rats LOL.

Such an apt statement. I think this statement sums it all up. come on all you dogooders where is you answer to this? 

5 hours ago, kjun12 said:

My feeling is that you are the one who is nuts and hateful and cruel.  If this woman wants to spend her time and money taking care of these dogs why don't you put your money where your big mouth is and have a few of these soi dogs neutered.

I haven't read the original article because I don't want to click on articles by click-thirsty people. But if it is as I suspect, that is she feeds and cares for them and leaves them on the street, then I have to disagree with you. If she wants she can keep a few at her home and then they won't be soi dogs anymore. Otherwise, she is just exacerbating the problem.

It's not that we are nuts and hateful and cruel. Do you read the articles about people attacked by soi dogs? The last one about the baby attacked in his own house who had to receive a dozen antirabies injections? Have you yourself ever been attacked? (I have).

Neutering is good you are right, and a recommended solution in theory. It should be the duty of the city council. And I think we all agree that the ultimate root of the problem are the original owners, disgraceful people who should be fined heavily when caught abandoning their not-anymore-so-lovely pets.

10 hours ago, rooster59 said:

One can only be admire her dedication and passion in making a difference with these dogs, whereas most would just turn a blind eye.

It's the blind eye of the street dogs that worry me; they run under motorbike wheels; they spread diseases (rabies only one such); and they suffer.  Her actions are the same as most Thais who shrug their collective shoulders at insane speeding drivers and say 'up to them.'  That is until they crash into you & cause damage and death.

• culling humanely disposing of diseased, old animals
  • spaying neutering and vaccinating  the younger healthy animals
  • society paying for Animal Shelters, with real Veterinarians and staff, offering pups for adoption ONLY to qualified families like in the US (Try to adopt a 'rescue dog' in any city, you go thru a vetting process.)  Hefty fines for those that allow their animals to roam freely.
  • it will take ten years, then the Soi dog problem will slowly disappear. I liked it better in the Seventies when the Thai Army would just go out and shoot all of them.  No one protested back then, or they themselves may have gotten shot as well...........of course we didn't have the Internet or Social Media either.
  • look at a dogs life expectancy - between 10-15 years of our lives - so this problem is not an OLD Problem, its a new Problem, has only been around 20-30 years since the eighties - the height of the European influx into Thailand.
  • Mi Cinqo Centavos

She along with Neo also pose as PAC claiming to be a charitable organisation.

each time someone asks to provide registration or show accounts , Neo attacks this people. 

Every time I offered to donate dog food, they were not interested , only want money.

once I wanted to adopt one of their rescues posted by kitty 10 mins prior.

she had no idea or what dog, or where dog was or what I was on about 

her only interest was where I was from and how much I want to donate .

Neo is even bigger idiot, when I asked for an update on 1 dogs condition which they were supposedly treating and getting money for , I just got abused.

15 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Excellent work Kitty. I'm only glad you likely won't be reading the inane drivel written on this subject by the dog haters who  infest Thai Visa.

Too busy extending the suffering of her charges and helping to produce the next generation 

23 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Excellent work Kitty. I'm only glad you likely won't be reading the inane drivel written on this subject by the dog haters who  infest Thai Visa.

OK kitty whatever makes you and dog lovers happy. I guess it's cheaper than a padded room. 

16 hours ago, BestB said:

each time someone asks to provide registration or show accounts , Neo attacks this people. 

Every time I offered to donate dog food, they were not interested , only want money.

Neo is even bigger idiot, when I asked for an update on 1 dogs condition which they were supposedly treating and getting money for , I just got abused.

hello,

Sorry but who is Neo ? I know PAC that seems to save dogs, but do you mean that they are not trustworthy ?

Thank you.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:55 PM, BestB said:

And  in all those non answers  you have your  answer, wonder where that money goes to??

The "dog  lovers "  here, judging by their replies, appear to be the biggest haters of  all, ironic.

3 hours ago, gunderhill said:

And  in all those non answers  you have your  answer, wonder where that money goes to??

The "dog  lovers "  here, judging by their replies, appear to be the biggest haters of  all, ironic.

I do not wonder and help out a number of people who the care sick animals , not once was I turned down for food donation until I came across these 2. I offered about 200kg of food.

i had also helped to rehome a few and never once when I called people had no idea what dog I was calling about until I called her.

there are a number of good people doing all they can and really do help, about her and Neo , I am really unsure 

On 9/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, gunderhill said:

She's  nuts, she's helping no one but exacerbating the problem. I see these nut cases all over Thailand, think they'll get some merit.

You are a personification of "No good deed goes unpunished". You are all heart!

I hope you don't die only to find out that we've been spelling god backwards  all this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived