Thai Girls are So Pretty and Feminine but the feet?

Nyezhov

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you sure they are real girls?

foot-fetish-shemales-ts-10.jpg.8a40f7f2add80b82368fa093a92f26a7.jpg

Much further and more detailed examination needed here ... assuming this is a woman ... I see there are doubts about this. If not a woman, someone else can do the job!

17 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Thai feet are strange I gotta admit

As much as I love Mrs G, gotta admit the feet are not her best feature

We both joking refer to her feet as 'Chicken Feet'

I'm of the opinion that it stems from the 90% wearing of flop-flops where as most western woman wear closed toe shoes, and or pointy toed high heels.. my equal half has the wide bodied toe tapped feet..

18 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah, I'm.sure 555555

I just noticed the source of that picture. The thought of some Looney Tunes rubbing one out over that picture made me vomit in the back of my throat

You can't be sure  even with a good close look.  Seen quite a few  Lady Boys in Bkk and Pattaya that you can't tell are guys unless you hear them speak or do a more intimate check. They usually have bigger feet/hands.

4 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Plus the Mediterranean look of hairy legs...

My wife has those from the knee down, refuses to shave them.

Offered to buy her some depilation cream the other day, didn't reply but I could see those little cogs turning. There's hope yet.

8 minutes ago, JRUSA said:

I'm of the opinion that it stems from the 90% wearing of flop-flops where as most western woman wear closed toe shoes, and or pointy toed high heels.. my equal half has the wide bodied toe tapped feet..

Now you might be on to something there.

Now as a kid I was a tad pidgen toed, and my Mom forced me into wearing some horrendous lace up shoes. Pretty much fixed it.

Soooo, flip flops for 15 odd years, who knows

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Great to see people enjoying a topic!

Its been along time since I have laughed out loud whilst reading a topic, well done guys!!!

Great to have some fun in "the Pub"  ?

Great. The mods are laughing over a serious, nay, critical topic. Like suppose some newby to Thailand rolls up to some cutie in heels, and is ready to toss some salad when she pulls off her shoes and exposes......pancakes with wriggling worms attached and....6 inch toenails! 

Thai Visa is supposed to be informative. Tipping, crime, rip offs and serious stuff! Like monster feet.

,?????

4 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I dont mind about the strange feet, better to have a little bit strange feet and a beautifull honey hole, then beautifull feet but a honey hole like a canoe, like most farang woman . Sorry dont mean to offend anybody just saying ?

Well it’s one of those thing you kinda learn to live with.

It’s always a trade off.

Little bit like Melania and Donald...sometimes you gotta look past the faults and focus on the prize!

56 minutes ago, elgenon said:

OP. Curious to know what country you think has the women with the loveliest feet.

Also curious if you have a foot fetish. Just curious, not judging.

Naw, I'm just on this nightmare gig of hideous feet which I see here all the time. I lived in Alaska,I always thought feet had vibram bottoms.

18 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I'm not searching for a companion today.

Today was grocery shopping, topping off rabbit card, visiting a friend, trying to find a pair of cheap Crocs, getting a phone fixed, and all the usual bullshlurp of day-to-day living.

I will say that the Chinese tourists were like a herd of enraged beasts today at Siam. Pushing and shoving their way into the BTS. I taught them a lesson, because when they push into me, I spew sweat all over them. being fat and sweaty does have its advantages sometimes.

You wear crocs and you complain  about other peoples feet!! Have you no shame? Crocodiles should mount a class action against humans for dragging their name into disrepute

5 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

U complain about their feet however They will probably complain about u being fat , sweaty and carrying  around a bad smell..

Hey I resent that. I don't smell. Throw on some Tom Ford and Secret and the rivers run clear and fresh over my quivering and jiggling flesh.

Just as an aside boys...toss away your Axe and Mennen. Secret Invisible Solid. Seriously.

2 minutes ago, bra said:

You wear crocs and you complain  about other peoples feet!! Have you no shame? Crocodiles should mount a class action against humans for dragging their name into disrepute

I was just looking, jeez.?

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Naw, I'm just on this nightmare gig of hideous feet which I see here all the time. I lived in Alaska,I always thought feet had vibram bottoms.

There is a bar in Bangkok that can help you with your feet issues.

While you are having a nice cool drink there are girls dancing on a table right in front of you,you can not get passed looking at their feet.

Look at their feet closely and then in between their feet,do not look up!!!You will notice they are dancing on a mirror,believe you me you will not notice the feet anymore!!

The horrid black feet I despise (check your next occasion to see a bargirl) come from going barefoot or maybe flip flops during rice planting season most of first 18 years or so of life . Well bred Thai ladies have as decent feet as any, usually well rasped with a foot-skin file, lotioned, and toenails manicured.

5 minutes ago, jvs said:

There is a bar in Bangkok that can help you with your feet issues.

While you are having a nice cool drink there are girls dancing on a table right in front of you,you can not get passed looking at their feet.

Look at their feet closely and then in between their feet,do not look up!!!You will notice they are dancing on a mirror,believe you me you will not notice the feet anymore!!

You mean the Magic Table? I was there Friday night. You are right,feet never crossed my mind....although one chick needed a shave.,?

57 minutes ago, todlad said:

Much further and more detailed examination needed here ... assuming this is a woman ... I see there are doubts about this. If not a woman, someone else can do the job! 

I googled for lady-boy feet and found that picture and then I added it to this forum...

7 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

The horrid black feet I despise (check your next occasion to see a bargirl) come from going barefoot or maybe flip flops during rice planting season most of first 18 years or so of life . Well bred Thai ladies have as decent feet as any, usually well rasped with a foot-skin file, lotioned, and toenails manicured.

My wife does that to my feet. What's she trying to tell me?

My impression from 20 years of ogling women's feet through sweat-blurred eyes in LoS is that Thai women  under fifty tend to have much smaller and prettier feet than their western counterparts.

I cannot recall ever seeing a bunion or corn on a Thai woman, and my wife's feet are one of her most attractive features. And yes - she does use them as a kind of prehensile appendage, curling her long toes around socks and other items left on the floor by our daughter and effortlessly flipping them up into her hands or the wash basket.

I've told her she should audition for Thailand's Got Talent (Well, have you seen the quality of the opposition!).

"Liberated" Western women wreck their feet by forcing them into stilettos and other fashion "fashion shoes" almost as soon as they can walk.  Thai women grow up wearing flip-flops, sandals and go barefoot around the house, which enables the feet to grow naturally - and beautifully.

7 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

My impression from 20 years of ogling women's feet through sweat-blurred eyes in LoS is that Thai women  under fifty tend to have much smaller and prettier feet than their western counterparts.

I cannot recall ever seeing a bunion or corn on a Thai woman, and my wife's feet are one of her most attractive features. And yes - she does use them as a kind of prehensile appendage, curling her long toes around socks and other items left on the floor by our daughter and effortlessly flipping them up into her hands or the wash basket.

I've told her she should audition for Thailand's Got Talent (Well, have you seen the quality of the opposition!).

"Liberated" Western women wreck their feet by forcing them into stilettos and other fashion "fashion shoes" almost as soon as they can walk.  Thai women grow up wearing flip-flops, sandals and go barefoot around the house, which enables the feet to grow naturally - and beautifully.

Emphasis added.

There is your fetish lingo ????

Archived