Thai Girls are So Pretty and Feminine but the feet?

Nyezhov

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I think all this overreacting to Thai girls feet is crazy !!

Sure, maybe they aren’t the most beautiful feet in the world but they aren’t that bad !!

I’ve included a photo of my gf’s feet to back up my theory .

IMG_6260.JPG.b4a87af1e70bc2138978ab909106050f.JPG

?????????

38 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Sure, maybe they aren’t the most beautiful feet in the world but they aren’t that bad !!

Looks like you nailed it. She needs a pedicure, though. And some waxing.

51 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I just keep going back to this pic and laughing. Post of the year!

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess normally the feet are not the first parts you look at. Hopefully under normal conditions you made up your mind if it's a girl or not before you look at the feet.

Eyes and pert chests and posteriors for me. Of course, if they had size 47 feet like mine, I would spot that!

On 9/16/2018 at 5:03 PM, Nyezhov said:

I I wonder if it is genetic at this point in time. Like they have evolved or something. My ex Japanese had rice Patty feet they were totally flat and wide like pancakes with tiny little toes. It was the weirdest thing I ever saw.

I'm still freaking out over that girl's big toes. She was all of 5 ft tall, and I swear to God her toe was bigger than my whole foot. And a lot of them wear sandals with that little loop around the toes so it accentuates the digit.

You gotta get a pic of stuff like this.

50 minutes ago, Cuba said:

You gotta get a pic of stuff like this.

Im gonna try, but I dont want to be accused of upskirting.

I saw one today at the market. All the toes were the exact same size. Im going to have nightmares.

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I saw one today at the market. All the toes were the exact same size. Im going to have nightmares.

You nearly got me in trouble today !!

I was in Makro waiting in line for the checkout, and found my eyes dropping to the floor to checkout the feet !! And low and behold there they were, all manner as mentioned on this thread, the wife said "you drop something" ? No I said, "why you look floor?" Oh nothing dear just looking.....555555...?

4 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

You nearly got me in trouble today !!

I was in Makro waiting in line for the checkout, and found my eyes dropping to the floor to checkout the feet !! And low and behold there they were, all manner as mentioned on this thread, the wife said "you drop something" ? No I said, "why you look floor?" Oh nothing dear just looking.....555555...?

See? See? Once you realize the problem exists, you cant help but look for it. Like Iosef Vissarionovich said: "the tongue always goes to the aching tooth"!

don't shoot the messenger! This is a serious problem that needs to be identified, isolated and addressed.

Maybe Kasalong should become a ToeJob Bar

Funny thread.  

First off don't did guys with a  foot fetish.  

Luckily my foot fetish is last in line of all my fetishes. 

My feet are always inspected.  So soft on top they say.   

As a stanch believer in evolution I can't decide if these feet you say are so different in Thailand are from genetics or shoeless or sandal life?    If wide feet means the rice harvests are bigger as in narrow foot families starve out of the gene pool is hard to imagine.  Do they sink and get stuck?  Or they expend so muchore energy that they died out?   I guess this theory plausable.

Luckily we all like different things in our mates.   I'm more am ass man than anything, maybe teeth.  I'm actually learning  myself better as  i go. 

I do hate those damaged feet many American women have with that bone bulging out from wearing tight fitting high heels or something. 

I know one Thai womam with such beautiful skin all over but the tops of her big feet look wrinkled so much and look like elephant ear skin.  And they are rough.   Luckily I can overlook this.  But I have enjoyed a sexy foot a time or two. 

No foot fetish bashing please.  

I forgot to say I also notice the feet that are light in the bottom.  Maybe not an issue for those how don't date dark farmer types.   If this color difference is to big it's a turn off for me.   

few blokes here like to licks some feet i guess..each of their own,  well i think arm pit are better, course i like to smell my Thai GF arm pit not because she use expensive perfume, but rather than even tot Bangkok are extremely hot she never smell bad.She take care herself very well

19 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Don't ask me what this is about but it seems some Thais make a science out of this...

feet.png.3fd2815d107cd8b6ec4e9c141238d3a8.png

Today at Wongwanyai market there were a whole bunch of number 2s. 

The lady gutting Frogs was a 3 plus, the long toe was like an AyeAye finger.

I didn't bring the camera because I had to pack my bag with fruit plus it was a little drizzly. I think wet markets are the way to go though because they are slippery and maybe I can spot the elusive Gecko Foot, which would be a legnthed splayed number 2 with grippy pads. Very rare!

One nice thing about the markets over here is that they aren't really frequented by Falang so you dont get the constant display of open running foot sores, deformaties and crutches like you do in tourist areas. Guess the Thais don't pay that well.

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Today at Wongwanyai market there were a whole bunch of number 2s. 

The lady gutting Frogs was a 3 plus, the long toe was like an AyeAye finger.

I didn't bring the camera because I had to pack my bag with fruit plus it was a little drizzly. I think wet markets are the way to go though because they are slippery and maybe I can spot the elusive Gecko Foot, which would be a legnthed splayed number 2 with grippy pads. Very rare!

One nice thing about the markets over here is that they aren't really frequented by Falang so you dont get the constant display of open running foot sores, deformaties and crutches like you do in tourist areas. Guess the Thais don't pay that well.

Reading your comments I think I recognize you - or somebody like you.

There is this guy who comes from time to time to Soi C in the afternoon to select something for an hour of entertainment.

I have no idea what the guy does but he selects the girls by their feet. They have to line up and he looks in detail at their feet.

One day I saw him when he told one of the girls: I know you, I took you out before.

He didn't look at her face - he only concentrated on her feet when he spoke to her...

29 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Reading your comments I think I recognize you - or somebody like you.

There is this guy who comes from time to time to Soi C in the afternoon to select something for an hour of entertainment.

I have no idea what the guy does but he selects the girls by their feet. They have to line up and he looks in detail at their feet.

One day I saw him when he told one of the girls: I know you, I took you out before.

He didn't look at her face - he only concentrated on her feet when he spoke to her...

No, feet are a mere intellectual excersize with me. This week my fetish is feeding. You can find me with my date at the "all you can eat". I watch her slurp noodles and play Kobayashi with isaan sausages while I warble like a Burka girl.

Your friend with the feet selection techique is German fer sure.

Pretty funny thread.  I have to say I have seen some really nasty feet on people.  They really should cover them up.

I used to see many women at the factory with terribly crooked big toes and terrible bunions when they wore sandals to work and sat in meetings. These were young girls.  I also noticed many that seem to cut their toenails oddly and make the big toe have almost no nail.

While I do not have a foot fetish they can make a woman sexier if they are nice and well taken care off. I mean as a man we always look head to toe. Right?

When I first came to Thailand (about 16 yrs ago) an old expat american said his favourite was Isaan girls - they were the best looking, cooked the best food but unfortunately had frog feet. I've not been able to stop checking out the feet ever since ????

10 hours ago, Jaggg88 said:

When I first came to Thailand (about 16 yrs ago) an old expat american said his favourite was Isaan girls - they were the best looking, cooked the best food but unfortunately had frog feet. I've not been able to stop checking out the feet ever since ????

My wife, as I was reading this, smacked me around the head, as only Thai ladies can do!

As much as I love her...truth hurts

On 9/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, Nyezhov said:

What about knees?We had feet,ankles and i think the more we go up the more intense this thread will get.All the way up to the eyebrows but we are not that far up yet!!

Archived