LINE app bugs

punchandjudy

LINE is a wonderful way to communicate and for free it is a really good overall service, however the bugs in the software drive me mad sometimes!

(LINE app for Android, I check for updates almost every day.)

Before you tell me not to use LINE and to use an alternative, try telling that to all the Thais I communicate with daily!

Has anyone had this bug:

You tap on new unread messages in a LINE group chat. It then suddenly jumps back to a message in the group chat from 5 months ago. (This literally just happened to me).

LINE is huge so you would think they have programmers to write bug free software. (!)

What problems do you encounter with LINE?

Not experienced the same but after recent updates it's become a memory hog and very laggy.  Sent messages will often take some time to show up in the chat and often now I have to close the app and open it again before they do.  Quite a lot of negative feedback about recent updates on the Play Store.  I think these apps all suffer over time as they add more and more junk / bloat / ads, increase it's RAM usage and size.

LINE is a pretty good app....it's used by Thais BIGTIME to communicate with each other....both personal and for business.  But it definitely has some minor bugs based on my use....I've been using it for about a year now. Usually when it does something crazy (buggie) I just close and reopen it and it works fine until the next crazy thing happens.     

Archived