BANGKOK 21 March 2019 13:10
webfact

Palestinian stabs U.S.-Israeli citizen to death at West Bank mall

1 hour ago, BestB said:

I do not have a link now but stay tuned , will find it. What Saudi had to say about Palestinians 

You could save us all the irrelevant off-topic foray. The Palestinians are not generally well-liked, or well-thought of in the ME. This goes even with regard to countries supporting them financially and otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

You could save us all the irrelevant off-topic foray. The Palestinians are not generally well-liked, or well-thought of in the ME. This goes even with regard to countries supporting them financially and otherwise.

Well very sorry your highness if I have material to show your opinion to be wrong .We could not have that , could we ?

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

Well very sorry your highness if I have material to show your opinion to be wrong .We could not have that , could we ?

Wrong how? I'm not contradicting the claim that there are such negative opinions about the Palestinians. But it doesn't necessarily translate to not providing or withholding assistance. Either way, not what this topic is about.

8 hours ago, dexterm said:

Doubt all you like. Your opinion is irrelevant.

As I can understand the grief of the 17 year old's parents who loved their son just as much and tried to prevent the tragedy, now made homeless in a pointless collective punishment by the IDF for their troubles.

learn.jpg

8 hours ago, Morch said:

My opinion is supported by your numerous "contributions" to these topics, which are rather persistent in the hate-department. Irrelevant, it is not.

Your faux "compassion" is a relatively new thing, probably brought about by repeated instances in which you were shown to express other views. You may wish to deny or ignore it, but facts are facts.

Self congratulate yourself all you like. Shall I bring up the word "toddler" and your objection to its used with regard to another Palestinian attack? Or perhaps, blaming another US citizen, killed in another Palestinian attack, of "assisting the occupation" and therefore being fair game? There are more of these, of course. Deny and spin to your "compassionate" heart's content.

Selective compassion. = Jew bad - muslim good! Its important these latter day fascists do not get a hold on forums like this. Nazis disguised as liberals.

1 minute ago, The manic said:

From American and European tax payers

Not from Americans any more I daresay. 

$1.7 million is cheap compensation for a lifetime of homelessness for the parents.

Perhaps if Israel did not impose illegal collective punishment on the parents who were trying to do the right thing to prevent the tragedy, then there would be no need for funds to help them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dexterm said:

$1.7 million is cheap compensation for a lifetime of homelessness for the parents.

Perhaps if Israel did not impose illegal collective punishment on the parents who were trying to do the right thing to prevent the tragedy, then there would be no need for funds to help them.

Or getting lifetime payouts from a terrorist fund is a big incentive for these repeatedly cowardly acts

as they are going to be living high on the hog now.

Your thought process is again greatly flawed, you need to see the light.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.