Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Palestinian stabs U.S.-Israeli citizen to death at West Bank mall

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BestB said:

I do not have a link now but stay tuned , will find it. What Saudi had to say about Palestinians 

 

You could save us all the irrelevant off-topic foray. The Palestinians are not generally well-liked, or well-thought of in the ME. This goes even with regard to countries supporting them financially and otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Morch said:

 

You could save us all the irrelevant off-topic foray. The Palestinians are not generally well-liked, or well-thought of in the ME. This goes even with regard to countries supporting them financially and otherwise.

Well very sorry your highness if I have material to show your opinion to be wrong .We could not have that , could we ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BestB said:

Well very sorry your highness if I have material to show your opinion to be wrong .We could not have that , could we ?

 

Wrong how? I'm not contradicting the claim that there are such negative opinions about the Palestinians. But it doesn't necessarily translate to not providing or withholding assistance. Either way, not what this topic is about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morch said:

 

I seriously doubt anyone following your posting history finds the above even half-way believable. Not after thousands (literally) of rants and diatribes demonizing Israel and Israelis as the worst. And that's without even bringing up them times you justified such actions (yeah, go ahead and do that faux indignation and denial bit - we've been over it many times).

 

As for your run-of-the-mill nonsense regarding violence stopping if only Israel did this or that - there was Palestinian violence on offer way before the Israeli occupation became a fact, and way before the first illegal settlement came up.

 

You wouldn't (and you do not) have a clue as to whether this was preventable.

Doubt all you like. Your opinion is irrelevant.

 

My legitimate criticism of the current right wing government of Israel when it frequently behaves badly is motivated by a genuine compassion for those who suffer on both sides, an end to injustice, and a desire to see both peoples peacefully coexisting.

 

I can empathize with the grief those children and his family are now feeling at the loss of their father just as keenly as the relatives of all others unnecessarily killed in this conflict.


As I can understand the grief of the 17 year old's parents who loved their son just as much and tried to prevent the tragedy, now made homeless in a pointless collective punishment by the IDF for their troubles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dexterm said:

Doubt all you like. Your opinion is irrelevant.

 

My legitimate criticism of the current right wing government of Israel when it frequently behaves badly is motivated by a genuine compassion for those who suffer on both sides, an end to injustice, and a desire to see both peoples peacefully coexisting.

 

I can empathize with the grief those children and his family are now feeling at the loss of their father just as keenly as the relatives of all others unnecessarily killed in this conflict.


As I can understand the grief of the 17 year old's parents who loved their son just as much and tried to prevent the tragedy, now made homeless in a pointless collective punishment by the IDF for their troubles.

 

My opinion is supported by your numerous "contributions" to these topics, which are rather persistent in the hate-department. Irrelevant, it is not.

 

Your faux "compassion" is a relatively new thing, probably brought about by repeated instances in which you were shown to express other views. You may wish to deny or ignore it, but facts are facts.

 

Self congratulate yourself all you like. Shall I bring up the word "toddler" and your objection to its used with regard to another Palestinian attack? Or perhaps, blaming another US citizen, killed in another Palestinian attack, of "assisting the occupation" and therefore being fair game? There are more of these, of course. Deny and spin to your "compassionate" heart's content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dexterm said:

Doubt all you like. Your opinion is irrelevant.

 


As I can understand the grief of the 17 year old's parents who loved their son just as much and tried to prevent the tragedy, now made homeless in a pointless collective punishment by the IDF for their troubles.

 

 

learn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 12:34 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

If the Israelis (in general) wouldn't treat the Palestinians like $#it then maybe the Palestinians wouldn't fight back.

The word should unite against Israel and it's racist politics. But then again POTUS, one of the biggest racists, is on their side.

Its the Jews who are fighting supported by all all democracy activist and anti fascists around the world. There are plenty of Arabs in the Israeli parliament. There are no Jews in Muslim parliaments...Ah.. there are no democratic elected muslim parliaments...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Morch said:

 

My opinion is supported by your numerous "contributions" to these topics, which are rather persistent in the hate-department. Irrelevant, it is not.

 

Your faux "compassion" is a relatively new thing, probably brought about by repeated instances in which you were shown to express other views. You may wish to deny or ignore it, but facts are facts.

 

Self congratulate yourself all you like. Shall I bring up the word "toddler" and your objection to its used with regard to another Palestinian attack? Or perhaps, blaming another US citizen, killed in another Palestinian attack, of "assisting the occupation" and therefore being fair game? There are more of these, of course. Deny and spin to your "compassionate" heart's content.

Selective compassion. = Jew bad - muslim good! Its important these latter day fascists do not get a hold on forums like this. Nazis disguised as liberals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The manic said:

From American and European tax payers

Not from Americans any more I daresay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does international law classify illegal settlers?

Are they considered as enemy combatants vis-à-vis the people whose land they have occupied?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$1.7 million is cheap compensation for a lifetime of homelessness for the parents.

 

Perhaps if Israel did not impose illegal collective punishment on the parents who were trying to do the right thing to prevent the tragedy, then there would be no need for funds to help them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DaddyWarbucks said:

How does international law classify illegal settlers?

Are they considered as enemy combatants vis-à-vis the people whose land they have occupied?

I am curious about that too. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dexterm said:

$1.7 million is cheap compensation for a lifetime of homelessness for the parents.

 

Perhaps if Israel did not impose illegal collective punishment on the parents who were trying to do the right thing to prevent the tragedy, then there would be no need for funds to help them.

 

Or getting lifetime payouts from a terrorist fund is a big incentive for these repeatedly cowardly acts

as they are going to be living high on the hog now.

 

Your thought process is again greatly flawed, you need to see the light.

 

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...