Israeli tourist injured after attack by Krabi teenager

webfact

2 hours ago, Thian said:

25 years ago i was with my hot gf in India...yes backpacking.

We were eating on the rooftop of our hotel/guesthouse and there comes an Israelian guy to our table. He told us he had booked  himself in our room since we had a 3 person room and were only with 2 persons. I told him we didn't want that but he kept on persuading and even started to get agressive. 

So i went to the reception and told them that he was not sharing a room with us which was fine with them.

He was the most rude farang i ever met in all Asia. If he did that in Europe he shure would get kicked by me.

If the guy had booked into the room (not your room , unless you had booked all three beds), then he had every right to be there .

If you choose to stay in a dormitory , you have no right to say who else stays there

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, samsensam said:

don't you see you are as bad as each other; both exhibiting anti-social and rude behaviour.

No i can't see it, if i'm invited by someone to smoke in his house than nobody else is gonna tell me not to. And sure no yelling rude israelian who's also in India and not at home.

22 minutes ago, Thian said:

Next day i was in the headquarter of an export company in New Delhi, we were doing business with the  boss and he had an ashtray for me on his table so i was smoking.

At the next desk was an Israeli man also doing business but he came to tell me to stop smoking. So i showed the ashtray and told him the boss had put it there so i was allowed to smoke there.

Hell break loose, he starting yelling and arguing and would never stop, boy what an idiot.

I can understand why some hotels won't have them.

Its very unpleasant to smoke and too disturb others .

I quite often ask other people to go and smoke outside .

Disgusting habit

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If the guy had booked into the room (not your room , unless you had booked all three beds), then he had every right to be there .

If you choose to stay in a dormitory , you have no right to say who else stays there

Me and my ex only rented rooms, and if there's only a 3 bed room we rent that room and pay the price.

After the guy found out he would never get into our room i saw him walking to other travellers with the same trick....he didn't ask politely, he ordered...

1 minute ago, Thian said:

No i can't see it, if i'm invited by someone to smoke in his house than nobody else is gonna tell me not to. And sure no yelling rude israelian who's also in India and not at home.

What if it was a polite (some national that you're not bigoted against) saying she is an asthmatic and politely asking you not to smoke in the same situation? You just said nobody is gonna tell you. Just gauging how rude you really are with your filthy addiction.  

1 minute ago, Thian said:

Me and my ex only rented rooms, and if there's only a 3 bed room we rent that room and pay the price.

After the guy found out he would never get into our room i saw him walking to other travellers with the same trick....he didn't ask politely, he ordered...

Yeah, all Israelis do that. You've provided proof. Case closed. Israelis bad. Thian no likee Israelis. 

8 minutes ago, Thian said:

You previously stated that he claimed that he had booked the other bed in the room , which suggests that you only paid for two beds and thus that bed was his , it wasnt your bed, it was HIS bed

10 minutes ago, Thian said:

If it was a buxom Brazilian young back-packer , would you have minded if she had wanted to stay in the room with you ?

15 hours ago, webfact said:

An Israeli tourist has sustained head injuries after being hit with a glass bottle by a teenager last week, allegedly over an issue of ‘jealousy’ in Krabi.

Can't've been jealous of his non-existent nukes.Maybe it was his Iron Dome sized, ahem, ego?!  ?

I agree there are good and bad people in all nationalities , but some countries seem to stand out.  I won't mention any names.

I also agree it's mostly because of cultural differences. 

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Some people would argue with a mirror if there wasn’t anyone else about.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I do.

Me in the Mirror: You are fat and ugly.

Me to the Mirror: So what, so are you. And you smell.

Me in the Mirror: I shagged your girlfriend.

Me to the Mirror: So? She said you sucked in the sack.

And so on, ad nauseum, ad infinitum

14 hours ago, BMW Overlander said:

At Phi Phi Island....

Yet to meet friendly or polite Israeli here in Thailand or anywhere else.

israelis-not-welcome.jpg

Wow, wow, now I believe they are the chosen people of God.(if this piece of notice is not a fake one which I don't think it is.)

Please don't let me smell any anti-Semitic odor on this forum, the moderator also wouldn't like it you know.

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Hilarious. As I expected, you're the rude one. Smoking in an enclosed space when someone objects? Disgusting, filthy, rude, unhealthy behavior. Yes, second hand smoke kills. 

Dude, it's clear you are bigoted against Israelis and if you've had bad experiences with "all" of them, I submit look in the mirror about the negative vibes you're putting out. 

Non-smokers can feel ill after they inhale those cigarette smoke. They hate the very smell of cigarette smoke. So smokers must carry a small tank like object with a mouth piece that they exhale the smoke into, like those second world war pilot had over their mouth and the tube go into the small tank that they carry around. That would reduce 90 percent of smoke in the air. So after carrying a round that tank and mask they get tired they give up smoking. The new law so they cannot go about without the tank if they smoke.

On 9/18/2018 at 1:02 PM, Just Weird said:

Since when does it matter?  Thai's journalists use the term "teenager" to refer to young people, is it that big a deal?

It’s generally nice to go by definitions-look up teenager in the dictionary 

14 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I know what the term means, why don't you look up what I actually said?

Yep, but I think lala land has gotten to you-it certainly not a big deal, but your view that definitions don’t matter, smells of a Trumpian universe-especially when “teen” is in the word itself ?

Just now, Redline said:

Yep, but I think lala land has gotten to you-it certainly not a big deal, but your view that definitions don’t matter, smells of a Trumpian universe-especially when “teen” is in the word itself ?

Did I say that "definitions don't matter"?  No, I didn't.

"...smells of a Trumpian universe-especially when “teen” is in the word itself..."

What?  Does that mean anything in English? 

On 9/18/2018 at 2:34 AM, Happy enough said:

sounds to me more like he was walking by himself along the road, seen the thai couple coming the opposite way minding their own business and he has tried to stop and chat up the guys bird and whack . . . won't be doing that over here again

Seems to me that you are fabricating a narrative as you go along to justify the hatred you espouse. Why not deal with the facts? 

There is no evidence presented to even remotely suggest that the victim did anything that you claim he did. On the contrary, it is more likely that the Thai male approached the man. Nor is it uncommon for there to be unprovoked attacks on tourists. (There was a time a few years ago when the Karon-Patong road was a no go zone if alone at night.) There is absolutely no reason why the injured person would have approached some random couple unless he was asking for directions. On the other hand, there is also a possibility that the Thai misunderstood whatever the injured person said.

What we do know is that the attacker attempted to flee. If the attacker felt he was justified, he would have stuck around. The Thai police typically take the Thai assailant's side when there are indeterminate facts associated with an assault on a male farang.

I notice some of the more hateful comments on this thread. Some are  more likely to be heard at one of the right wing Euro rallies or  friday prayers at a Hamas mosque than they are to be heard in civilized society.

I have a theory, that some of the more emotional outbursts are  related to the victim's undressed torso. The hate expressed is a manifestation of repressed and unfulfilled sexual lust for the man. Theirs is a desire to engage in carnal hedonistic pleasure with him, triggered by his exposed young male chest, lying there in a submissive state. The desire for pleasure cannot be satisfied and so it results in a gripping, blinding frustration that is vented through hateful comments.

4 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Seems to me that you are fabricating a narrative as you go along to justify the hatred you espouse. Why not deal with the facts? 

There is no evidence presented to even remotely suggest that the victim did anything that you claim he did. On the contrary, it is more likely that the Thai male approached the man. There is absolutely no reason why the injured person would have approached some random couple unless he was asking for directions. Nor is it uncommon for there to be unprovoked attacks on tourists. There is also a possibility that the Thai misunderstood whatever the injured person said.

What we do know is that the attacker attempted to flee. If the attacker felt he was justified, he would have stuck around. The Thai police typically take the Thai assailant's side when there are indeterminate facts associated with an assault. 

I notice some of the more hateful comments on this thread. Some are  more likely to be heard at one of the right wing Euro rallies or  friday prayers at a Hamas mosque.

I have a theory, that some of the more emotional outbursts are  related to the victim's undressed torso. The hate expressed is a manifestation of repressed and unfulfilled sexual lust for the man. Theirs is a desire to engage in carnal hedonistic pleasure with him, triggered by his exposed young male chest, lying there in a submissive state. The desire for pleasure cannot be satisfied and so it results in a gripping, blinding frustration that is vented through hateful comments.

you are very strange, i disagree with pretty much everything you said by the way as you mentioned in your first sentence deal with the facts and then go on to say there is absolutely no reason for him to approach the couple. well it does happen i can assure you. the rest of what you said was just lefty weird drivel.

Have a nice day

19 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

you are very strange, i disagree with pretty much everything you said by the way as you mentioned in your first sentence deal with the facts and then go on to say there is absolutely no reason for him to approach the couple. well it does happen i can assure you. the rest of what you said was just lefty weird drivel.

Have a nice day

Lefty weird drivel....  And you wonder why I  said that the hateful comments posted were likely to be heard at a right wing Euro rally.  Nothing I said has not occurred previously. There was a period of a year, when people were being mugged and  violently attacked on the karon-Patong road. I know because I had a nutter chase me on foot. I even added it to the thread all those years ago, and that was one of many events reported. people do make mistakes, and there is nothing "lefty" about  pointing out that the Thai could have misunderstood something the  victim said, nor is it "lefty" to point out that random attacks can and do occur in Thailand. They have been documented in TVF.

However, in your case, I have a hunch the naked chest observation struck a sore point with you. Now,  before you dismiss the displaced aggression theory, note that it is an accepted position and is common  to deviant psychology and forensic  psychiatry textbooks. Looking at the man's chest and reading of the violence excites some people posting on this thread.  Did you know that people who hold the most extreme views,  also  have a greater likelihood of sexual deviancy, particularly in respect to BDSM. 

Archived