Israeli tourist injured after attack by Krabi teenager

webfact

Just now, geriatrickid said:

Lefty weird drivel....  And you wonder why I  said that the hateful comments posted were likely to be heard at a right wing Euro rally.  Nothing I said has not occurred previously. There was a period of a year, when people were being mugged and  violently attacked on the karon-Patong road. I know because I had a nutter chase me on foot. I even added it to the thread all those years ago, and that was one of many events reported. people do make mistakes, and there is nothing "lefty" about  pointing out that the Thai could have misunderstood something the  victim said, nor is it "lefty" to point out that random attacks can and do occur in Thailand. They have been documented in TVF.

However, in your case, I have a hunch the naked chest observation struck a sore point with you. Now,  before you dismiss the displaced aggression theory, note that it is an accepted position and is common  to deviant psychology and forensic  psychiatry textbooks. Looking at the man's chest and reading of the violence excites some people posting on this thread.  Did you know that people who hold the most extreme views,  also  have a greater likelihood of sexual deviancy, particularly in respect to BDSM. 

i'm not getting into spat match over my comment which i still believe is the most likely scenario. you're strange gay mans chest stuff and shit about BDSM aren't worth replying to. drivel

Like i said have a nice day

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2018 at 1:36 PM, madusa said:

I have not seen any such sign "Israelis not allowed" in Bangkok. Is it allowed for business establishment to put such notice outside their pubs ?

May be they think Thais are like Arabs ok to whack them. Well, they don't have their Uziz with them in Thailand though. Do they still use Uziz? (that short small sub-machine gun).

Can someone who had seen the bad behavior of Israelis confirm they are a pain in the behind in Thailand?

' No Israelis' is or was a common sign in the 90 s in Bangkok . Dont know about now.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:49 PM, Thian said:

Me and my ex only rented rooms, and if there's only a 3 bed room we rent that room and pay the price.

After the guy found out he would never get into our room i saw him walking to other travellers with the same trick....he didn't ask politely, he ordered...

The Israeli way. Especially the recently demobbed military. Always a nightmare.

On 9/20/2018 at 6:18 AM, Happy enough said:

i'm not getting into spat match over my comment which i still believe is the most likely scenario. you're strange gay mans chest stuff and shit about BDSM aren't worth replying to. drivel

Like i said have a nice day

What's wrong with BDSM? Between consenting adults?

On 9/18/2018 at 4:15 PM, Thian said:

My friends went to Samui 30 years ago and told me stories how it went there....the bartender had a gun under the counter and that time large groups of Israelian soldiers or ex-soldiers went there for holiday. But when things went out of hand he just shot the gun in the air and told all to leave now or he would start aiming....that seemed to work well.

I haven''t seen the signs "no israelians" in thailand but i did in India. I haven't met groups of Israelians since a decade now.

I saw them in Bangkok around the KSR in the 90s. The Israelis travelled in platoon sized groups having been recently demobbbed. The local thais hated them for their rudness, aggression, meaness and insularity.  They treated the Thais like inferior Arabs, really rude. Many shops aroundthe KSR would not do buiness with them. I have not seen them for years

On 9/18/2018 at 1:36 PM, madusa said:

I have not seen any such sign "Israelis not allowed" in Bangkok. Is it allowed for business establishment to put such notice outside their pubs ?

May be they think Thais are like Arabs ok to whack them. Well, they don't have their Uziz with them in Thailand though. Do they still use Uziz? (that short small sub-machine gun).

Can someone who had seen the bad behavior of Israelis confirm they are a pain in the behind in Thailand?

Yes. Dreadful behaviour with hardly any exceptions. See my comment below based on the early 90s in Bangkok. But havent seen them in large groups for a long time. Maybe security issues here.

Archived