o-a retirement visa extension

You would not be able to apply for the extension until 30 days November 2nd 2019 if that is the admitted until date on your entry stamp. I am a little confused by the dates you posted though. Not sure how you got an entry for November next year.

After you visa expires you will need a re-entry permit to keep your current permit to stay valid.

Whether you rarrival at your residence needs to be reported depends upon the immigration office you report to.

30 minutes ago, comfortablynumb54 said:

my original visa is enter before nov.30 2017 in which i entered nov.02 2017 and my passport was stamped to nov. 02 2018...so when i go do my extension 30 days before nov.02 2018..what date would they be stamping my extension?...hopefully that makes a bit more sense! thanks..

That is better.

Your extension would start from November 2nd since that is your permit to stay date you will be extending.

This in you topic through me off a little "my visa is for november 30th but my passport is stamped for november 02 the following year".

2 hours ago, comfortablynumb54 said:

also when returning back to thailand with a multiple entry who is responsible to report with in 24 hours....myself or land lord as i rent ? 

The law says it’s the responsibility of the Owner, or House-master, or Possessor of the property to report your arrival/stay. That could be one or several people.

The landlord is definitely responsible, but you could be too if the immigration office consider you the “possessor” (as a tenant) of the property. It is best to ask your local office who they want to make the report.