Buffolo Skull ? Where ?

moonseeker

• 11 months later...
5 minutes ago, moonseeker said:

Nope I did not. I am sorry. MS>

Thanks anyway. I got a lead today, the auctioneers around here might have one. I'll post if I find one, the other option is to get one from MIL's village up in Isaan. I think cleaning can be done fairly easily by putting it in an ant's trail and waiting for them to get the bits off.

10 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Thanks anyway. I got a lead today, the auctioneers around here might have one. I'll post if I find one, the other option is to get one from MIL's village up in Isaan. I think cleaning can be done fairly easily by putting it in an ant's trail and waiting for them to get the bits off.

What are you going to do with such an ugly thing? I couldn't relax with it staring at me. Bad enough when the wife's mother is staying!

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

What are you going to do with such an ugly thing? I couldn't relax with it staring at me. Bad enough when the wife's mother is staying!

I'll put it over the drawbridge to scare off any somchais trying to come and "fix" things in my fortress.

• 1 month later...

Success. Found one with a bullet hole and one intact at the small antiques market next to Thepprasit night market. 200b for the headshot one, 800b for the other, unfortunately somebody painted the intact one white but with some paint stripper ought to be alright.

Now all I have to do is find out how to properly word "Somchai free zone, trespassers will be shot" in Thai.

• 1 month later...

Archived