What price a life? Man faces just one month jail after his vicious dogs kill four year old riding her bike

webfact

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

They should send the dogs to china or Vietnam to become table scraps. 

Along with the owner!! 

Yes the dogs killed the  child, unfortunately, but the owner is at fault. The dogs should be put down but a heavier punishment must be given to the owner. No different to using a weapon to take someones life! Disgusting "justice" system. :post-4641-1156693976:

Maybe rules should be applied where only one dog can be a pet. 1male and 1female if fixed perhaps. Reason is they are pack animals and will do this naturally. Where i live they are everywhere and the neighbours think its just funny. i have german shephards that get so pissed to see dogs roaming thye bite through fences, jump and dig to get out. It's almost impossible to keep them in but if other people were told to keep there dogs in there would be no problem. My dogs have bitten illegal loggers but it's ok to log illegally and almost burn our property down. Thai justice is selective.

3 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Any dog that bites should be put down. Deciding on the fate of these beasts should be a no brainer. But TIT. Alls dog roaming the soi should be captured and owners heavily fined when they pick them up. Unclaimed animal put to sleep if unclaimed for a week. 

That leaves the ferals that must be removed systematically.

I agree, and if the government would like to help cover this expense they should have licence/tags for the dog and cats. You get rabies shots to get a licence/tag like they do at least in the USA, fewer kids/people die etc. from rabies from wild dogs...........Then they can also hire dog catchers/animal control people, give more people work............

Surprisingly nobody says anything against the mother. How can she let drive her 4-year-old child alone on the street without standing by and taking care of the child. Now the child was bitten dead by dogs, but it could also have been killed by an idiot motorist.

Offensive posts and the replies have been removed. 

its understandable that emotions will run high in this topic but please abide by the forum rules.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Surprisingly nobody says anything against the mother. How can she let drive her 4-year-old child alone on the street without standing by and taking care of the child. Now the child was bitten dead by dogs, but it could also have been killed by an idiot motorist.

As this is an emotive subject my advice is to read the OP and at least try and understand what information you have been given

I just can't be bothered to expand on that

2 hours ago, ttrd said:

Dog Biting – Dog Aggression

Some people believe that once a dog bites, it will likely bite again. Is this true? What causes a dog to bite? How does one judge if a dog is aggressive?

http://www.pets.ca/dogs/articles/dog-biting-dog-aggression/

If a dog bites once, it is way too much, as far as I am concerned. And the conclusion of this article is BS as many kids get bitten or mauled by the family dog.

4 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

Bet they don't put them down. There should be stiffer penalties for dog owners who are not responsible and some types of dog need banning. Many people here just have these dogs and basically lock them up as prisoners in a small area and the dogs go mad being confined. Reminds me of a house up the road from me, 2 pitbulls that look like they were bought off Satan, left to run around the small garden and bark viciously at anything that goes past. If they got loose then the adults aren't safe, let alone the kids riding their bikes around all the time. I see little need to have such things with such a bad disposition...although, the wife reckons they have them as there is money in the house and are up to something illegal (cheap security), which wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Picture this. 

Suburban soi just out of pattaya. Three houses facing me and three on my side.

One is empty. 

One lady has 4 cats.

One has no dogs.

The others have collectively 22 dogs. 

Penned up all day, let out at night for a pee and poo in the soi.

Barking is horrendous. 

The fighting when they get together is downright scary.

But they see nothing wrong with it. 

One has five large bull something cross.

Why do they dote the dogs like this?

All I can do is break the lease and move.

One farang, six Thais. 

Luckily no children around. 

3 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

If a dog bites once, it is way too much, as far as I am concerned. And the conclusion of this article is BS as many kids get bitten or mauled by the family dog.

Our neighbour had a ver aggressive dog for years,always barking at us when ever we left or came home.I always said he was dangerous but the neighbour liked him that way.A while ago a lot of screaming and growling,the dog attacked the 8 year old son.He was in hospital for around two weeks and his face is a mess.The dog disapeared the same day.

I kind of feel sorry for the kid but we enjoy the quiet.

4 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Any dog that bites should be put down. Deciding on the fate of these beasts should be a no brainer. But TIT. Alls dog roaming the soi should be captured and owners heavily fined when they pick them up. Unclaimed animal put to sleep if unclaimed for a week. 

That leaves the ferals that must be removed systematically.

As long as you qualify that as Serious bite.  I agree in this instance all those dogs were guilty and should be destroyed.  Sometime my dogs challenge a visitor who being typical Thais with no dog-sense just walk past and the dog might show its disapproval with a nip.  There has yet never been a drop of blood spilt.  Not even a white scuff on the skin.  But the next time they know to stop and wait til the dogs finish sniffing and walk away.   Dogs all over the world have a job to do and that is to challenge and announce visitors, but not to bite them.

I have lived all over BKK and yet it is the same thing. I cannot do a casual stroll around the neighborhood bc of the dogs. Most are not soi dogs but Thai owner's dogs. They do not care if the dogs bite other people. Mai Bpen Rai.  It is not just farang either. I see these dogs go after older Thai people and no one does anything. 

6 minutes ago, bkkrooftop said:

I have lived all over BKK and yet it is the same thing. I cannot do a casual stroll around the neighborhood bc of the dogs. Most are not soi dogs but Thai owner's dogs. They do not care if the dogs bite other people. Mai Bpen Rai.  It is not just farang either. I see these dogs go after older Thai people and no one does anything. 

Biting back can be an option....:thumbsup:

Picture this. 
Suburban soi just out of pattaya. Three houses facing me and three on my side.
One is empty. 
One lady has 4 cats.
One has no dogs.
The others have collectively 22 dogs. 
Penned up all day, let out at night for a pee and poo in the soi.
Barking is horrendous. 
The fighting when they get together is downright scary.
But they see nothing wrong with it. 

One has five large bull something cross.
Why do they dote the dogs like this?

All I can do is break the lease and move.
One farang, six Thais. 

Luckily no children around. 
Same at my place.

Cat women, dog women etc.

In most countries the government pays a visit to the mentally insane and relieve them from the pets on legal grounds.

In thailand nobody cares about insanity.

Skickat från min SM-N950F via Tapatalk

Archived