Are Isaan women into sweet nothings?

Csaw

8 hours ago, BigT73 said:

The hold hands thingy you are 100% correct, usually it happens until you are locked in. its a way to show other contenders  "back off his mine". Afterwards they wouldnt be caught dead,  I sometimes do it just to watch my misses squirm it passes the afternoon.

I guess you don't go to the mall on weekends.  Even in small towns hand holding is a common trend.  My wife holds my hand all the time although it is more to drag me around than affection. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Of course it isn’t important.

Some of the biggest whores work in profession jobs.

If you directlycompare a home country prostitute with, say Thai bar workers,  it shows how little you understand.

I want to understand sensei 

Could i ask that we keep things within topic and stop derailing the thread?

If you guys want to discuss unemployment rates and methods used to form the statistical figures, by all means do so, but create another thread for it.

I think we have to realize that the information being shared here is not just for the ones who participate in the discussion but rather everyone on the internet who lands here from Google and such with an inquiry put forth in the OP, which is "Are Isaan women into sweet nothings?", not "how accurate is the Thai unemployment rate?"

Thanks!

5 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

I guess you don't go to the mall on weekends.  Even in small towns hand holding is a common trend

I visit Big C and Central in Pattaya weekly .  Very rare to see Thai's holding hands  I actually sit outside observing people a lot and my impression is maybe 1-2%  of Thai's do it, this is not only a Thai thing, plenty of Chinese here as well.  

But whenever I see a farang with a local Thai holding hands ,  maybe 50% do it.

8 minutes ago, balo said:

I visit Big C and Central in Pattaya weekly .  Very rare to see Thai's holding hands  I actually sit outside observing people a lot and my impression is maybe 1-2%  of Thai's do it, this is not only a Thai thing, plenty of Chinese here as well.  

But whenever I see a farang with a local Thai holding hands ,  maybe 50% do it.

Generally speaking my observations agree with yours except that I would say that the 'holding hands' diminishes amongst the Tha-Farang after a few months...

In my area it was about 10% on a good day.

Hmm..upon reflection..no... 1-2% the same as the Thai-as Thai was by far the dominant culture.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:05 PM, marcusarelus said:

I guess you don't go to the mall on weekends.  Even in small towns hand holding is a common trend.  My wife holds my hand all the time although it is more to drag me around than affection. 

what malls what villages?   Im yet to see a hubby and wife within 1mtr of each other in buriram. The only trend I can think of the guy is wearing brand new cargo shorts and sneakers with hawian tropical shirt, sunburnt lobster bald head whilst his darktanned teerak wearing those high cut denim shorts and super high heals and cool tats "holding hands" whilst in the apple store looking at the latest phones, then you would be correct.

Archived