Thai woman claims self defence after biting Indian tourist's lip in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2018 at 11:07 AM, Esso49 said:

I hope she does not suffer from an infection now as it looks as if he received treatment. As from Wiki regarding mouth germs; About 100 to 200 species may live in them at any given time. Individuals that practice oral hygiene have 1,000 to 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth surface, while less clean mouths can have between 100 million and 1 billion bacteria on each tooth.

and to think only moments ago we were swapping spit.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, jgarbo said:

A lisp is lingual not labial. No effect from bitten lips.

Maybe not lisp, but still an issue in terms of functionality especially for articulate Speech...

Ken Saladin, Emeritus professor of biology

A few human organs and tissues can regenerate quite well, such as liver and skin, but skeletal muscle regenerates to only a very limited extent (and until recently, was thought to be unable to regenerate at all). The lips consist basically of skeletal muscle—the orbicularis oris—covered on one side by skin and on the other side by mucous membrane, with a bit of connective tissue between those and the muscle. That muscle would not regenerate sufficiently, if at all, to produce a functional or normal-looking lip.

The best that could be hoped for, I think, is plastic surgery to reconstruct a lip that would at least cover the teeth and partially normalize a person’s appearance. Plastic surgeons can use cheek skin to reconstruct lips, and routinely reconstruct or refashion lips, with excellent results, in cases such as cleft lip, skin cancer removal, etc. Lots of surgeons’ web sites show photos of beautiful outcomes in such cases. (I Googled “plastic surgery to restore lips.”)

But in the extreme case of someone whose lips have been cut off, as in deliberate mutilation attacks, I think surgical repair would still leave a lot lacking in terms of functionality, especially for articulate Speech.

https://www.quora.com/If-someone-has-their-lips-cut-off-can-their-lips-grow-back

16 hours ago, Swedenlars said:

I think you don't know much about other cultures. Otherwise you would not ask such a super naive question. To give you a very small hint: In India a cow is higher rated than woman  and for a Arab the same applies when it comes to sheeps. Maybe one more fact, then you might know what we are talking about. The other week a 9 year (!!) girl was gang raped and then burned in India. In Arab countries girls at this age or forced to marry old men. Now what kind of opinion  these Arab and Indian  men visiting Thailand have  about the Ladies roaming around in walking street ? I don't where you live and where you come from: But I never read such a strange question in a Thailand forum as you did. NEVER. My Buddha, and you are a Platinum member.   If I would be the administrator I would downgrade you to a junior member. Or even block you.

Who are you quoting because your rant doesn't make any sense by it's self?

By the way and as an aside, cows are not rated higher than a women in India. There are cultural beliefs around the cow producing milk as does a women / mother. They are therefore not supposed to be eaten or killed...I guess not many 9 year old cows get raped and burned but that is another really ugly side and a whole other story relating to the situation there.

On 9/20/2018 at 7:25 PM, scorecard said:

Wow, that's a very powerful and very determined bite.

It is normal, at all, for anybody to be so determined to do that much damage with a bite? 

Clearly the work of a psycho. Indians tend to be unskilful with women, and there's every chance he did make an unreasonable proposition or maybe tried groping her, but what's wrong with an old fashioned slap in the face or a knee in the balls? 

8 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Clearly the work of a psycho. Indians tend to be unskilful with women, and there's every chance he did make an unreasonable proposition or maybe tried groping her, but what's wrong with an old fashioned slap in the face or a knee in the balls? 

Or a shower, for Gods sake?

48 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Removal of the bottom lip has a more long lasting effect.

Every day for the next 50 years, he will look into the mirror and repeat the mantra "I must not force myself on a woman today".

On 9/21/2018 at 2:53 PM, Catkiwi said:

Who are you quoting because your rant doesn't make any sense by it's self?

By the way and as an aside, cows are not rated higher than a women in India. There are cultural beliefs around the cow producing milk as does a women / mother. They are therefore not supposed to be eaten or killed...I guess not many 9 year old cows get raped and burned but that is another really ugly side and a whole other story relating to the situation there.

Cows are sacred in India .because they are associated with Krishna. Arabs and Indians can't handle alchol and look down on women.

On 9/20/2018 at 5:22 AM, anon789561 said:

edited as just watched the video. yeah she's a psycho. fricking silence of the lambs comes to mind. i do wonder why people hang out in those places. really

Bars, drinks, girls, music, shows, clubs, restaurants, street shows, people watching,  strolling, coffee shops, souvenir shops, fun, action, energy...thats why people go to WS.

4 minutes ago, The manic said:

avowed? If you mean you do not visit such places then I suggest you quite litterally don't know what you are talking about.

literally I don't care what you think !!!!  sound like you stay there 24/7, look like you don't know what you talking about putoo 

• 8 months later...

Archived