Taxi Driver - Nakhon Phanom - Mukdahan

baneko

I'm looking for a Taxi Driver from either Nakhon Phanom or Mukdahan to take me from Mukdahan to Nakhon Phanom Airport. If there are any decent drivers you know of that will give me a reasonable price please let me know. It's not for a few weeks but would like to get some numbers. Thanks.

I know for a fact, as the mini bus was there, that Air Asia supply a 'free' ride from the Riverfront Hotel, Mukdahan direct to NKP Airport. Hotel does a fine breakfast too with wonderful views.

Must be on the Air Asia fly/drive lists somewhere.

On 9/21/2018 at 12:34 AM, yosib157 said:

I know for a fact, as the mini bus was there, that Air Asia supply a 'free' ride from the Riverfront Hotel, Mukdahan direct to NKP Airport. Hotel does a fine breakfast too with wonderful views.

Must be on the Air Asia fly/drive lists somewhere.

Yes, I've stayed there a couple of times on a visa run to Savan. Nice hotel with great views. I eventually booked the Airasia fly/drive. 2pm from Mukdahan to Nakhon Phanom and 6pm DMK. I've used this run before and it's a good service. I've used Nokair also but the times are not as good for us. They also sometimes take you to Ubon or Sakhon Nakhon which is a longer journey in the minibus.

I decided to stay in Ploy Palace this time as it is more central with better eating options close by. I will grab a tuk tuk to The Riverfront before 2pm.

Archived