Thai women travelling alone abroad: Authorities assume sex work

webfact

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many of these comments are right on and/or very interesting as the one person says to each his own.  I have the GOOD STORY in SOME regards to the JAPAN AIRPORT and they put ME through hell (i guess they felt the same way in return?) but that worked out and then the Mexico Border crossing in San Diego.  This website or group is BRUTAL at times in it's ways but ALSO has very GOOD INFORMATION about the OTHER GOVT issues about getting VISAS and so I will stop here but continue our journeys see our pages and travels or contact personally as I have chatted with a couple of people on here too.........peace, love, happiness and understanding. 

• 4 months later...

So I am lost in Cyberspace again. Wondering if I should go to the USA Embassy at 830am busted appointment as they delivered early on the passport, but only one or wait until the Thai Embassy at 11am....... and what about the lost or still posting YouTube video, how much power do they have or use???

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, SweetStickyRice said:

My 15 years junior university student girlfriend has just spent two weeks in Korea with a friend. She just got back a week ago. Should I be suspicious?

did she return with a bag full of money?

2 hours ago, SweetStickyRice said:

My 15 years junior university student girlfriend has just spent two weeks in Korea with a friend. She just got back a week ago. Should I be suspicious?

Honestly, yes. Not saying she’s turning tricks but I also wouldn’t blindly believe her.

So many of these women are running game on their boyfriends and husbands it’s ridiculous. 

On 9/21/2018 at 9:32 AM, BobbyL said:

Arriving in a foreign country with no currency or any proof of accommodation is pretty damn stupid. What did she really expect? 

I got also jailed in Thailand for the same reason and deported back to my country. They didn't give a damn that I had a condo and 4 credit cards with me. They said hotel booking, 20K baht in cash and return ticket mandatory.

Seems normal to me to jail thais abroad when they do the same, now I learned my lesson and I travel with the necessary requirements.

On 9/21/2018 at 2:16 PM, tubby johnson said:

I read that Thai schools are only platforms for the teachers to sell private lessons to those who can afford them , not a very high percentage of course , somewhat evidenced by the rows of expensive cars chosen over cheaper trucks used by most of their peers , parked in the school car parks , not affordable on the teachers no doubt pittance salary.

Considering the vast amounts of money swallowed up by Thailand's national education budget, you'd expect higher intelligence and literacy among the population. As it is, Thailand ranks at or near the bottom in Asian TOEIC scores. None of its universities are up to scratch. Students should perform a lot better than speaking and writing infantile gibberish.

On 9/21/2018 at 12:34 PM, BobBKK said:

Who would go to another country without some local currency?   but apart from that stupidity it's totally monstrous not to let her contact her friend outside to confirm the circumstances. 

I have never travelled to a foreign country with their currency I always change money or use a local atm as soon as I get there. Actually none of mates have ever changed money before leaving Australia either what a ridiculous proposition. 

Archived