Chinese tourists ignoring Prayut! Still feeding the pigeons

webfact

Must be 1/3 to 40 per cent less people on walking street today. Shocked but happy. I assume Chinese tourists make up the bulk of that.1/3 missing.

Chiang Mai Experts are there some certain vacation seasons for the Chinese tourists. Did summer season just end? Does anyone know?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/21/2018 at 9:17 AM, happy chappie said:

That's an easy one to fix.dont blame the Chinese.dont blame the pigeons,arrest the thais selling the bird feed in plastic bags.

One lady on the news was arrested I believe 6 times. She said the fine was only 400-500 and she was making 1500/day so considered it "cost of doing business". I believe she was told that next time she would have to do 30 days.

On 21 กันยายน 2561 at 9:23 AM, kannot said:

Thais are the  biggest culprits BY FAR, they "lovingly" feed the mangy soi  dogs, that same  food  also gets  eaten by the rats and flying rats ( pigeons)

They are becoming a serious  issue  now throughout the whole of Thailand  even in the countryside by me, I only wish my Air ARms TX200 air  rifle  was legal here, pigeons shit  like crazy and it aint small, take the paint off your car and  will happily  roost in your aircon area, filthy things should be wiped out along with the morons who feed them.

you do realize that people killing/abusing/hunting animals have many forms of mental illness's. You need help quickly 

Fines won’t work, the Chinese don’t care about some measly baht taken away once in awhile. The real punishment for being caught feeding pigeons should be the cops deleting all selfies taken during the offender’s current visit to Thailand. THAT would put an end to it real fast.

21 minutes ago, humbug said:

you do realize that people killing/abusing/hunting animals have many forms of mental illness's. You need help quickly 

When it comes to feral (townie ) pigeons, I don't think so. They are an absolute pest and unlike any other bird I can think of. I live fairly close to Tapae Gate and have to make just about every roof space etc pigeon proof. It has even got to the stage where you can't leave food out as well as the kitchen windows open, otherwise you have pigeons in the kitchen. It is beyond a joke.

The other day I caught one in the kitchen trying to break its way into a packet of porridge oats!

On 25 กันยายน 2561 at 12:43 PM, cmsally said:

When it comes to feral (townie ) pigeons, I don't think so. They are an absolute pest and unlike any other bird I can think of. I live fairly close to Tapae Gate and have to make just about every roof space etc pigeon proof. It has even got to the stage where you can't leave food out as well as the kitchen windows open, otherwise you have pigeons in the kitchen. It is beyond a joke.

The other day I caught one in the kitchen trying to break its way into a packet of porridge oats!

they are far smarter than some people give them credit for. They have every right to look for food their ancestors were dinosaurs unlike ourselves who have become 7 billion pests. Birds should not be picked on when all they are doing is surviving. I have birds all the time landing on my balcony, sometimes stepping into the place, for me its a joy for others they will disagree. 

Archived