UFO Sighting in Koh Chang

themechanic

Unfortunately, it can't be a UFO as they don't exist.

From the video, I would say that it's an asteroid hurtling towards, Koh Chang and, by my calculation will reach you in 36 hours. Armageddon for Koh Chang.

OP, you have 2 choices.

1. Leave the island and get as far away as possible.

2. Give Bruce Willis a call, he'll know what to do.

1 minute ago, Vacuum said:

As it's unidentified, I'll say you're wrong.

UFO as in the commonly held concept of alien spaceship.

We'll know in 36 hours if I'm wrong. I have cancelled a mucky weekend on Kho Chang on the strength of it. Not worth the risk. I suggest you do the same.

Many UFOs Unidentified Flying Objects turn out to be either Venus or Jupiter, some

turn out to be Jets, or other Aircraft, or Helicopters, and some are mysteries. I had

3 pilots tell me that they all seen a UFO in the Arctic, back in 1972, the days when

there were only tape recorders, and cameras aboard aircrafts, but not smart phones

and tablets. One of the aircraft was an ice recon Electra, One was a Bell helicopter,

and the last was a Military aircraft whos pilot would only say that he was passing a

CIRVIS report to the Dew Line site south of where I was working. I only seen a

small shiny dot in the sky that was very fast and took about 2 minutes to disappear.

Geezer

this was actually seen in ban denkha wang chao tak province about 1930 hours some way to the west of the moon, was a dim star hidden by clouds nearest to the moon then further out i think maybe the space station or another star then this object,i agree to broght to be a star but very stationary, no movement for the 20 minutes i watched it,definatly not an aircraft of any description i have ever seen. my first thought maybe a low orbit saterlite. p.s. had only 1 bottle leo do not drink local or use yaba. another point we had fairly clear sky to the west.

2 hours ago, beavenlen said:

this was actually seen in ban denkha wang chao tak province about 1930 hours some way to the west of the moon, was a dim star hidden by clouds nearest to the moon then further out i think maybe the space station or another star then this object,i agree to broght to be a star but very stationary, no movement for the 20 minutes i watched it,definatly not an aircraft of any description i have ever seen. my first thought maybe a low orbit saterlite. p.s. had only 1 bottle leo do not drink local or use yaba. another point we had fairly clear sky to the west.

The one near the moon is mars, you will see that it looks slightly red, the other one is venus, it looks pure white and is currently brighter than mars.

Unfortunately because the camera was not on a tripod and auto focus was selected (infinity should have been selected) its totally impossible to ever know what it was as it comes out of focus and out of focus as the camera is waved around, missed opportunity big time,

Are they not all like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived