Daughter of missing Phrae couple set to arrive in Thailand as hunt continues

rooster59

Daughter of missing Phrae couple set to arrive in Thailand as hunt continues

missing2.JPG

Daily News reported that the daughter of the Thai/Australian couple who have mysteriously gone missing from their property in Muang District of Phrae would be arriving in Thailand last night.

Phra That Chorhae police are baffled by the disappearance of Nott Suddaen and Alan Hawk (name transliterated from Thai). They are both aged 61.

They have been living in the area on a large property of dozens of rai for many decades. 

Bloodstains that looked like someone had tried to clear up were found in a garage and the couple's white Ford pick-up registration number กต (gor tor) 3181 (Phrae) has gone missing. 

There were no signs of a struggle in the house. A phone was left on charge. 

A backhoe was found on the property near some freshly dug earth but a search there revealed nothing. 

An elder brother of the Thai wife has been interviewed after claims of arguments in the past but he has denied any knowledge of what has happened to the couple. 

A close friend of the family said that they had an appointment with the couple in Chiang Mai and it was most unusual when they failed to be able to contact them through telephone and the LINE application. 

So they visited then alerted the police. 

They then contacted the couple's daughter who lives in the UK to urgently come back to Thailand.

Investigations continue. 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-22

missing1.JPG

missing3.JPG

missing4.JPG

Do you see a police dog or dogs at that place? Don't they have police dogs that are trained to find missing persons or objects for smell? The longer I live here the more i am confused about the "technique's" that they use here. My God is then everything here focused on brown envelopes?

29 minutes ago, RotMahKid said:

My God is then everything here focused on brown envelopes?

unfortunately this is the nature of corruption. everything is so damaged here that even when the police want to do the right thing they can't. no training. no equipment. no education. no clue. 

I hope these people are OK. But the blood stains does not sound good.

1 hour ago, RotMahKid said:

Do you see a police dog or dogs at that place? Don't they have police dogs that are trained to find missing persons or objects for smell? The longer I live here the more i am confused about the "technique's" that they use here. My God is then everything here focused on brown envelopes?

yep brown envelopes or lunch boxes , same same.

1 hour ago, RotMahKid said:

So in the absence of you being unable to see police sniffer dogs in the picture you make the almighty leap to the brown envelope theory and question whether they have such animals, any excuse to bash I suppose!

6 hours ago, RotMahKid said:

In Thailand, Thais don't need dogs, they have excavator. They dig deeper.....

On 9/22/2018 at 8:56 PM, tubby johnson said:

You keep spreading unfounded rumours and speculation. Not very helpful.

Pull out chief, the fella apologized...your investigation can proceed, and your evidence hasn't been tainted...

Archived