Stationary stores in Pattaya?

soistalker

I find that most stores don't move.

stationary
ˈsteɪʃ(ə)n(ə)ri/
adjective
  1. not moving or not intended to be moved.
    "a car collided with a stationary vehicle"
    synonyms: motionless, parked, halted, stopped, immobilized, immobile, unmoving, still, static, stock-still, at a standstill, at rest, not moving;

stationery
ˈsteɪʃ(ə)n(ə)ri/
noun
  1. writing and other office materials.
    "a range of stationery"

I was always taught that it's "e is for envelope, therefore envelope is stationery".

Sorry, fetching my coat.

40 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Pattaya which sells cute notebooks and stationary. Any ideas?

there is an Office mate just outside Baan & Beyond (formally Homeworks) next to Big C south Pattaya

https://www.google.com/maps/place/OfficeMate/@12.914345,100.8922205,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x310295d915d32633:0x8df1551efc60db71!8m2!3d12.914345!4d100.8944092

seriously though, pretty much every bigC / Lotus sells cute notebooks and stationary...Mr DIY in Tukcom has a good cheap selection also

now trying to buy just a plane notebook that does not have a cute Hello Kitty/Stitch/Dorriaman style design on it in Thailand, that is a bit harder to find 5555

11 minutes ago, jay1980 said:

there is an Office mate just outside Baan & Beyond (formally Homeworks) next to Big C south Pattaya

https://www.google.com/maps/place/OfficeMate/@12.914345,100.8922205,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x310295d915d32633:0x8df1551efc60db71!8m2!3d12.914345!4d100.8944092

seriously though, pretty much every bigC / Lotus sells cute notebooks and stationary...Mr DIY in Tukcom has a good cheap selection also

now trying to buy just a plane notebook that does not have a cute Hello Kitty/Stitch/Dorriaman style design on it in Thailand, that is a bit harder to find 5555

It's the closest thing I can think of to being a stationary store in Pattaya.

And by now maybe the anticipated Tops market is open next door to Office Mate.

2 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

And I was taught that there was a A in taught. lol.  Although I thought that English is a tough language for foreigners to learn through school

Touché.

Fixed the "deliberate error" ?

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

I find that most stores don't move.

stationary
ˈsteɪʃ(ə)n(ə)ri/
adjective

1. not moving or not intended to be moved.
    "a car collided with a stationary vehicle"
    synonyms: motionless, parked, halted, stopped, immobilized, immobile, unmoving, still, static, stock-still, at a standstill, at rest, not moving;

stationery
ˈsteɪʃ(ə)n(ə)ri/
noun

1. writing and other office materials.
    "a range of stationery"

I was always taught that it's "e is for envelope, therefore envelope is stationery".

Sorry, fetching my coat.

Yeah. I took spelling in school, but I was absent that day.

Archived