Residency update via website basically stating I'm back home

Seen some chatter recently regarding reporting to immigration that a person has returned home after going out of the province for more than 48hrs.

So I went to my local immigration office in Mae Sai and confirmed they would like to see this activity reported.

The IO was nice enough to setup an account in my landlords name to enter the info and gave me the username and password since my landlord isn't savvy.

So I logged on and changed the password as prompted and honestly the site is not intuitive. It's mostly Thai and browser translation is poor. So... Has anyone done a walkthrough of the steps to update this info as noted above?

Thanks

Sent from my abacus using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Rawairat said:

I would like to do the same with my ex who now lives up country, and I reside in our house under her name. I looked on the site but it seems the landlord has to have a registered company name?

Immigration would have to set up the registration and give you a username and password to access the site. Not all offices will do it though.

It does not have to be a company name to do it.

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration would have to set up the registration and give you a username and password to access the site. Not all offices will do it though.

It does not have to be a company name to do it.

thanks I'll see if I can convince her to go to immigration