Missing Brit expat and Thai wife: Media says digging will resume today as fears deepen

webfact

7 minutes ago, stropper said:

do not denude yourself, you like me own nothing in this country, we are just living well , and happilly !

Really is that so,I think you have to talk with my company lawyer and personal lawyer and explain it to them I don't own anything here.of course I don't actually own the land but I'm the one who receives all the income and the rights to do whatever I wish and even have my wife removed from the land that is in her name.if you've got yourself into a situation where you don't own anything then you best look at your strategy of life and the future.

I trust my wife and her married children, but when "nephews" was mentioned I have to think, what would they gain. My wife would gain a bundle but she's known this for years and she'll get over 50 K Baht a month from Uncle Sugar (deferred retirement pay), so has no worries. I'll keep on the lookout for strange Nephews.

When you marry a Thai woman, do you actually marry everyone in the family tree? I was reading earlier that in some cases you have to marry the entire village as well. Eff that marriage.

I trust my wife and her married children, but when "nephews" was mentioned I have to think, what would they gain. My wife would gain a bundle but she's known this for years and she'll get over 50 K Baht a month from Uncle Sugar (deferred retirement pay), so has no worries. I'll keep on the lookout for strange Nephews.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Archived