Flawless IPTV reseller

andyrichards

21 hours ago, sirtrevor said:

FH Natho is is what they call Flawless.

Not sure I understand above? I too switched from Flawless to another provider. I notice when I sign the free trial from Natho the m3u link they send is exact same source mlsh.co:2086 as used by my current provider, so different to my old Flawless?

Anyway with Natho sub did you experience any drop in service earlier in week, on my provider I had countless buffering on Tue/Wed, now back to normal. Seems to happen once a month. Must be Thailand related?

Currently in the Middle east, and didn't notice any drop, but I have another sub with them (Regal - excellent), so I've been using that mostly this week.  The FH Natho sub has exactly the same channels as Flawless and the same icon on its Kodi app. The M3U link has changed a couple of times, which I put down to security changes their end (Flawless). I've always assumed its the same source as they were Flawless resellers before Flawless disappeared.

1 hour ago, sirtrevor said:

Currently in the Middle east, and didn't notice any drop, but I have another sub with them (Regal - excellent), so I've been using that mostly this week.  The FH Natho sub has exactly the same channels as Flawless and the same icon on its Kodi app. The M3U link has changed a couple of times, which I put down to security changes their end (Flawless). I've always assumed its the same source as they were Flawless resellers before Flawless disappeared.

nathos must be a fake flawless provider then as flawless do not allow resellers to use their kodi builds and apps, the whole point of resellers is to create 100s of smaller targets instead of a nice big fat juicy one for sky to come after

if your provider is a genuine flawless seller then they would have had downtime on saturday just gone for 2-3 hours while they upgraded a server for the AJ fight, it was fixed before the early kick off so if this is a good way of telling

On 9/26/2018 at 8:48 AM, andyrichards said:

Are you talking about British expat tv?

yes I was have been using them for over 2 years, had been pointed towards them when they also had aussie domestic channels , 

I pay 2300 baht for 6 months, I think if you pay in pounds you can get it cheaper, same with the 12 month package, cheaper if payment is in pounds. only worth paying pounds if your paypal has a gbp wallet.

1 hour ago, sirtrevor said:

I have another sub with them (Regal - excellent)

I am currently signed onto their Natho Regal Free Trial - may try it later if ever my service disappears. Its exactly the same channels, groups as my service (the m3u address looks the same source without another user id/pwd), but costs a little more. I pay 8UKP/m. I tested the channels that were buffering on my service such as Sky News SD & HD and they buffer just the same on Nathos, other channels are generally OK that I tested. I cannot get Natho catchup or EPG, maybe because I am trial mode? That would not be acceptable for me if paying.

I don't think this is Flawless as the channel line up in Flawless when I had it was different. Flawless never had all the Australian channels for example. I am still happier with this channel choice tho as the grouping is much easier to understand than what Flawless ever had with hundreds of groups to navigate. Interesting to note also that the Flawless system was down in another post, when this system kept running OK last weekend. I guess its swings and roundabouts. 

Just now, WorriedNoodle said:

I am currently signed onto their Natho Regal Free Trial - may try it later if ever my service disappears. Its exactly the same channels, groups as my service (the m3u address looks the same source without another user id/pwd), but costs a little more. I pay 8UKP/m. I tested the channels that were buffering on my service such as Sky News SD & HD and they buffer just the same on Nathos, other channels are generally OK that I tested. I cannot get Natho catchup or EPG, maybe because I am trial mode? That would not be acceptable for me if paying.

I don't think this is Flawless as the channel line up in Flawless when I had it was different. Flawless never had all the Australian channels for example. I am still happier with this channel choice tho as the grouping is much easier to understand than what Flawless ever had with hundreds of groups to navigate. Interesting to note also that the Flawless system was down in another post, when this system kept running OK last weekend. I guess its swings and roundabouts. 

if it is genuine flawless then it it would have had planned downtime on saturday morning, uk time 6am till close to early kick off, this is normally done before a AJ fight, so if your service was working during those times, it is not a flawless genuine system.

The british expat tv only sell flawless now, she used to sell aussie channels but it was too difficult to keep them reliable as there are less suppliers of aussie stuff.

If your based in Thailand then I would stick to the big three, hd prime or pulse or british expat tv ,

all of the three have pluses and minuses 

2 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Ok, I will try BETv if ever mine (Otttv) goes, but so far its been reliable for the past 3 years and a little cheaper.  

HD prime is better if you have a Thai wife and like watching movies in English but with thai subs, it also has Thai premium channels,

British Expat TV obviously being a flawless provider has better range of uk/USA channels, am still searching for that diamond in the rough that will give me aussie fox sports /footy/league

24 minutes ago, sirtrevor said:

FH Natho's is more reliable for that.

How to get that, there seems to be no option to subscribe , they just have Instant Natho 1 month or 3 month on the category list. FH Natho is described as a more expensive service, but no where can I see to sign up for it.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:33 PM, sirtrevor said:

it's under platinum subs

Ok, cannot see that option on my screen.

Anyway I finished my Regal free trial. Interestingly I signed up with same email address I was using for my paid IPTV sub not realizing it was the same IPTV source provider that I was already using. Then when my trial of Regal ended my paid sub stopped working at same time. I had to get the admin to reset my account to continue.

1 hour ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Ha ha, more to IPTV than these channels mate.

I don't have time to watch any more than I have available. All depends on what you want to watch, and for how long every day. Cheers. Oh yes, Bein Sports to watch that Manchester team currently No 1 in Premiership.

most premium providers of iptv in Thailand , all provide full uk freeview and full UK s*y, also usa/canada channels, 24/7 

the big three is Thailand, Pulse TV , British Expat tv , HDprime , all provide the above, I think pulse are not as comprehensive as the other 2. 

to me 7 day catchup is a must and both Hdprime and British expat tv provide that, I tend to find catchup works best on a vpn due to isps slowing down bandwidth.

16 hours ago, skippy121 said:

I tend to find catchup works best on a vpn due to isps slowing down bandwidth.

Why would this be so with catchup and not live TV? I find the catchup and live work just the same and as well on my Thai ISP and without any VPN. A VPN just slows it all down doesn't it?

Just now, WorriedNoodle said:

Why would this be so with catchup and not live TV? I find the catchup and live work just the same and as well on my Thai ISP and without any VPN. A VPN just slows it all down doesn't it?

depends on the locations of servers, with flawless and vadars, when you login, the load balance server looks at your location and decides which content servers will serve you your content,

they will have 14+ servers that provide live tv but the vod/series and catchup will only be one server, if that server is in Prague for example then from Thailand your connection will be very slow.

Live Tv is different they will 14+ servers with plenty of servers in west coast usa and singapore , even TOT will give reasonable bandwidth to there.

hope that makes sense , I have suggested on 2-3 occasions to both flawless and vadars that if they provided catchup in SD quality it would increase sales in Asia but it falls on deaf ears

22 hours ago, skippy121 said:

depends on the locations of servers, with flawless and vadars,

Thanks, makes sense. I'm not using these IPTV providers so maybe why I cannot see any difference between catch-up and live on mine, though not sure what the config is re server locations. When I was with Flawless earlier in year til they rudely cut me off, I did notice as you describe, with poor catch-up bandwidth. 

On 10/2/2018 at 11:16 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

Thanks, makes sense. I'm not using these IPTV providers so maybe why I cannot see any difference between catch-up and live on mine, though not sure what the config is re server locations. When I was with Flawless earlier in year til they rudely cut me off, I did notice as you describe, with poor catch-up bandwidth. 

it could also mean that your provider is using SD quality for catchup , it is a fine line between success and failure with vod/catchup as if the bandwidth is low to the server then you can be sent to another as with live tv.

I would love to the big boys provide catchup in SD for asia customers , yes some will moan but for the other 99% of us it would mean 100% reliability.

I have just read this thread and am interested in British Expat TV, on their site it seems their are no prices/terms so I tried to contact them using the "contact" page. I filled in my details and when I send i get "Error 404 resource not found"

Any other way to contact them as I do not have facebook.

Many Thanks.

Archived