Flawless IPTV reseller

andyrichards

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 5:46 PM, realenglish1 said:

Currently  I use 3 BB and stream IPTV but I am getting too much buffering Can anyone recommend who is the best service provider for Internet so I do not half to deal with buffering

Appreciate it

ISPs in Thailand are a law to themselves , get a VPN, avast android is only 15 pounds per year, purevpn is 26 pounds per year for 5 connections,

This will get around any international bandwidth issues and Thai isp throttling.

On 9/30/2018 at 3:24 PM, WorriedNoodle said:

Exactly. For me I prefer to have the choice of thousands of channels and pick and choose. Sky & BT sports are very popular channels in our house. For the price of a VPN, we pay for an IPTv instead that doesn't need VPN.

Does an IPTV company not use a VPN?    https://www.my-expat-network.com/watch-uk-tv-abroad?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItoLPxdzh3gIVy73tCh0T2gf-EAAYASAAEgLfXPD_BwE

1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

Does an IPTV company not use a VPN? 

An IPTV company isn't going to let you know their network details. I subscribe to IPTV in preference to a VPN service as I get everything I need inc premium channels with IPTV without need to pay for additional VPN. In some countries tho YMMV and a VPN becomes a necessity.

On 11/14/2018 at 5:14 AM, skippy121 said:

ISPs in Thailand are a law to themselves , get a VPN, avast android is only 15 pounds per year, purevpn is 26 pounds per year for 5 connections,

This will get around any international bandwidth issues and Thai isp throttling.

If your ISP has slow international bandwidth.. A VPN wont magically make it quicker.. The traffic has to go through the same pipe out it just goes to a different server before routing on from there. 

Now yes if its throttling certain sites that would help, but I think for Thai ISPs its a lack of budgeting for large bandwidth than it is clever / sneaky traffic shaping 

29 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

If your ISP has slow international bandwidth.. A VPN wont magically make it quicker.. The traffic has to go through the same pipe out it just goes to a different server before routing on from there. 

Now yes if its throttling certain sites that would help, but I think for Thai ISPs its a lack of budgeting for large bandwidth than it is clever / sneaky traffic shaping 

Add to that, that many IPTV providers block the use of vpn's

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2018 at 3:24 PM, WorriedNoodle said:

Exactly. For me I prefer to have the choice of thousands of channels and pick and choose. Sky & BT sports are very popular channels in our house. For the price of a VPN, we pay for an IPTv instead that doesn't need VPN.

Hi,  can you recommend an IPTv provider, which includes Sky & BT sports and other UK channels

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived