Nightlife In Phimai

catcrumpet

Planning a long stay in Phimai. I have a house about 30 kilometres north of Phimai. Long old bumpy road to village.........bit dodgey at night.

If i were to spend a night in Phimai (hotel for the night best option) could anyone recommend a decent nightspot. ?

I know of shrimp fishing restraunts, and the big karaoke just outside of Phimai. Ive eaten a few times near the Historical Monument, any good bars that are safe and near Phimai guest house or hotel ?

Many Thanks Cat :o

I have never stayed over, but a friend told me there is an establishment in the grounds of the Phimai Inn that attracts a steady stream of Thai businessmen visitors. Don't know if it has a bar. This hotel has a pool but is on the bypass, so won't be convenient for anything in the town. It used to have a website but I can't find it now.

I have never stayed over, but a friend told me there is an establishment in the grounds of the Phimai Inn that attracts a steady stream of Thai businessmen visitors. Don't know if it has a bar. This hotel has a pool but is on the bypass, so won't be convenient for anything in the town. It used to have a website but I can't find it now.

Thanks citizen, yep i think ive driven passed the Phimai Inn , as you say its a bit out of town. Although, if myself and tilac could have a meal and a drink there , it would be worth a visit.Obviously stay the night aswell !!

Ive had a few nights out in Phimai, and each time started at a bar on the corner near the bus station in front of the market. A pretty good bar, karaoke etc. Other than that we have sat in a restaraunt opposite the station for a few hours watching the masses do their open air keep fit classes :o

Thanks again for the suggestion..............definate food for thought .