New website is hard to read

gk10002000

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen this being commented on all day and there is a seperate thread in the moderators only section about it.

What is being said there is that the font will be changed shortly and we will be back to where we were.

I have been expecting support to inform members of such, but as they haven't, I am letting you know.

Please be patient. We do value our members and blinding them or causing other eye irritation is not in the plans.

By the end of the day, you should find that things have been adjusted to sensible levels.

Trust me, your concerns have been heard loud and clear.

2 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I have seen this being commented on all day and there is a seperate thread in the moderators only section about it.

What is being said there is that the font will be changed shortly and we will be back to where we were.

I have been expecting support to inform members of such, but as they haven't, I am letting you know.

Please be patient. We do value our members and blinding them or causing other eye irritation is not in the plans.

By the end of the day, you should find that things have been adjusted to sensible levels.

Trust me, your concerns have been heard loud and clear.

Thank you for advising us all and I am sure I will not be alone

38 minutes ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Fonts/text are being worked on, should be changed in the next few hours

Hang in there and apologies for the inconvenience!

Are they also going to fix the invisible/impossible to read new notifications that pop up at the bottom of the screen ? I thought that they had fixed that but it is only for additional posts in thread you happen to be reading at the time. 

Yes, we're aware of both the notifications and fonts/text issue.

Both these issues are being worked on. Please bear with us.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.

I'm locking this thread now as pretty much the same issues are just being reported over again. 

If people need to report further issues, this thread will be re-opened once notifications and fonts are back to normal.

Archived