New website is hard to read

gk10002000

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

If we have a POLL please conduct it in the old theme as the new theme would make it invisible to read or use.  I am having to "zoom in" to read the content now.  It is cr*p.

I can only hope that the admin hears you.

12 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Oh dear, another geek change gone wrong.  Why change what was perfectly okay before? . 

You must remember that TVF is free to us. The forum generates it's money from advertising.

The washed out font and purple theme make the surrounding advertising stand out much more.

You might not like it but the advertisers will love it.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

You must remember that TVF is free to us. The forum generates it's money from advertising.

The washed out font and purple theme make the surrounding advertising stand out much more.

You might not like it but the advertisers will love it.

The advertisers will not love it if the audience decreases. I have been witness to other good platforms that have done similar. When discussing it, some said, "I just don't open it anymore."

6 minutes ago, neeray said:

The advertisers will not love it if the audience decreases. I have been witness to other good platforms that have done similar. When discussing it, some said, "I just don't open it anymore."

What people say and what people do are 2 different things. We'll all moan and groan but still come here for our daily fix.

I would love to say, "Let's start a class action and boycott the website" But it just ain't gonna happen.

GOD I HATE THIS FONT.

How can you start a topic on motorcycles and bar girls when you feel like you are in a woman's day spa?  

The court finds you guilty of trying to fix something that was not broken.

Take them out back and execute them.

My god have mercy on your soul.

Next case.

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

GOD I HATE THIS FONT.

How can you start a topic on motorcycles and bar girls when you feel like you are in a woman's day spa?  

The court finds you guilty of trying to fix something that was not broken.

Take them out back and execute them.

My god have mercy on your soul.

Next case.

Rotfpmsl!!

????

I have now had to go back & change my Preferences on my Twilight App from Google play... at least now I have restored some control over the K temperature colour on my phone ☺ 

1st change though was to make Twilight active 24/7. 

9 minutes ago, tifino said:

I have now had to go back & change my Preferences on my Twilight App from Google play... at least now I have restored some control over the K temperature colour on my phone ☺ 

1st change though was to make Twilight active 24/7. 

this is a REALLY BAD EPISODE of The Twilight Zone not Twilight App.:cheesy: 

and why is there now a box around the emoji? is that a Safe Place for the PC Purple Durian People?

9 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

and why is there now a box around the emoji? is that a Safe Place for the PC Purple Durian People?

It's to stop them escaping and running riot. Doesn't bear thinking about....

7 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.....

Good idea. I am rebelling against the PC Safe Place Purple Durian People.    

It has been like 45 minutes since I started bitching. Have they changed it back yet? I don't want to look.

I really don't understand why we can't have the opportunity to comment on this announcement:

"It has been some journey for Thaivisa from when it was first launched over 15 years ago now – and in all that time the logo and website has stayed the same.

Change is inevitable in life and now was the right time for the Thaivisa website and logo to be updated in order to remain fit for purpose as we move forward in this new digital era in media. This certainly was not a change for change sake.

The new rebrand is aligned to a modern digital media and is more fit for purpose as we take Thaivisa forward over the next decade, where we must appeal and connect with our emerging new younger user to our platforms.  We must stay relevant and continue to lead in the market we operate.

Our commitment to all of our consumers is still to work tirelessly in delivering the same great content and service for you every single day of the week. Which includes over 100 news stories each day from Thailand and the rest of the world and our twice-daily eNewsletters.

We thank all our users to Thaivisa and looking forward in continuing to serve you as we move into the future together."

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

The new rebrand is aligned to a modern digital media and is more fit for purpose as we take Thaivisa forward over the next decade, where we must appeal and connect with our emerging new younger user to our platforms.  We must stay relevant and continue to lead in the market we operate.

So there you have it, "Oldies out youngsters in".

Good luck with that as youngsters live on Facebook and Twitter.

Archived