New website is hard to read

gk10002000

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't like the font but other than that it is fine. I can also now use the search window without any problems. Before the magnifying glass symbol half covered that window.  Now the only real fault is duplication of page numbers at the top left of the threads. 

Jesus...

What else could be expected from Thaivisa members apart from complaints and weak attempts at ridicule? 

There's been a change in colour and font by the people who own the site, get used to it. I wear specs for reading too but I can still read the new set up.

I am curious why the page indicator at the top of each page has been duplicated, though.

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

Jesus...

What else could be expected from Thaivisa members apart from complaints and weak attempts at ridicule? 

There's been a change in colour and font by the people who own the site, get used to it. I wear specs for reading too but I can still read the new set up.

I quite expected a certain TV member to complain about TV members.:whistling:

I don't mind most of the change, but the logo is weak and with the choice of font it appears to say THALVISA instead of Thaivisa.

I have to admit I hated the old Thaivisa logo as well But I assumed someone made it themselves and they just stuck with it. I hoped a rebranding would have come with some pro-designed graphics. Nope.

2 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I don't mind most of the change, but the logo is weak and with the choice of font it appears to say THALVISA instead of Thaivisa.

I have to admit I hated the old Thaivisa logo as well But I assumed someone made it themselves and they just stuck with it. I hoped a rebranding would have come with some pro-designed graphics. Nope.

"...and with the choice of font it appears to say THALVISA instead of Thaivisa".

Only to those who think that the letter "l" gets a dot.

5 minutes ago, Thai Chi said:

Anyone else seeing double .....

Untitled.jpg

It's the new Thai-English dual language format... someone will be along shortly to flick the switch to complete the update.

...and Hewlett Packard called... they want their old logo back.

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

You must remember that TVF is free to us. The forum generates it's money from advertising.

The washed out font and purple theme make the surrounding advertising stand out much more.

You might not like it but the advertisers will love it.

And if we can't read it then we won't be logging on so there will be NO need for any advertisers.  Also if you can't read the adverts why have them.  I will only be logging on in future to see if the fonts have reverted or improved.  I CANNOT Read this site without zooming in.  Please change it or loose readers.

4 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

To be blunt, this "upgrade" sucks. Sucks badly.

Why are you "fixing" something that wasn't broken?

Serves to quietly disenfranchise the noisome, old foggies who only post about corrupt police, bad drivers, bar girls, the farangs that marry them, lady boys, the price of cheese and Pattaya. Subsequently, this frees up the bandwidth for a newer, younger, more prescient membership who enhance website traffic by browsing and posting on a much more diverse and frankly more entertaining range of threads thus elevating the forum subject matter and generally enhancing the whole TV experience.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Serves to quietly disenfranchise the noisome, old foggies who only post about corrupt police, bad drivers, bar girls, the farangs that marry them, lady boys, the price of cheese and Pattaya. Subsequently, this frees up the bandwidth for a newer, younger, more prescient membership who enhance website traffic by browsing and posting on a much more diverse and frankly more entertaining range of threads thus elevating the forum subject matter and generally enhancing the whole TV experience.

Nonsense 

Archived