BANGKOK 20 February 2019 14:22
Capealava

La Santir condominium Chinese

II am a condo owner in La Santi condominiums. I feel like I have been betrayed and taken for a ride. Within the last year the Condo applied for a license as Condo/Hoteland  the building is now over run with bus loads of Chinese tourist. They have opened up eating area for them and up to 15 buses come their daily picking uop amd dropping off. The pool is mayham. If I would have known this would have happened I would have never bought a condo there. For those looking for a Condo I would avoid this place

Rent your condo out to the Chinese and use the money to rent somewhere else for yourself.

What you are unfortunately experiencing here is one of the many problems that condo dwellers will experience around Pattaya due to gross over development and subsequent under occupation. Unfortunately you have little bordering on no chance of success if you try to take action to redress the problem.

A friend of mine recently sold a condo he had owned for around 4 years, the problems he experienced again due to under subscription was lack of maintenance to the public areas due to the under funding caused by the low occupancy. This situation continued to worsen when some owners stopped paying their service charge, quite rightly because they were not receiving what they were paying for, resulting in an ever increasing deterioration. I think his resale value was around 70% of what he had paid for it.

Edited by Kim J