BANGKOK 18 February 2019 10:43
Jingthing

Shock and aspirin -- Fascino Pharmacy South Pattaya Road CLOSED!

Some months ago, a member posted that the local flagship Fascino pharmacy on North Pattaya was going to close.

As that place is quite popular with both Thais and expats, and often has meds that most other pharmacies don't, I found that really surprising, perhaps just another rumor.

Well now, last night I noticed that a much smaller Fascino on South Pattaya road had indeed gone out of business.

So that begs the question about the future of the Fascino on Pattaya Klang and the flagship on North Pattaya Road.

Any info about that?

The flagship Fascino is the best pharmacy in Pattaya by a mile....They have pretty much every thing......
Do they have aspirin 500mg ? or at a pinch 300mg ?

Been in Nua this afternoon, staff practically forming a guard of honour when you go in. Many more staff than customers and they did not have the Adalat CR I was looking for.

• Like 1

You have not been able to get in Thailand for years

Yes strange..its like it became a class A drug !

Sorry for the false alarm. Lights are on at Pattaya Tai again and they are restocking. Last night all the shelves were cleaned out like after a Zombie Apocalypse so I figured it was curtains.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, champers said:

Been in Nua this afternoon, staff practically forming a guard of honour when you go in. Many more staff than customers and they did not have the Adalat CR I was looking for.

Is there a general problem at the present in finding Adalat CR.My wife told me she had been unable to find it in Bangkok?

OP must be a stockholder cuz he just caused a BOATLOAD of near heart attacks for which we'll all need new meds!

😄

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Sorry for the false alarm. Lights are on at Pattaya Tai again and they are restocking. Last night all the shelves were cleaned out like after a Zombie Apocalypse so I figured it was curtains.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes, alarm indeed. Just planning my bimonthly restocking from the Pattaya Tai location. It seems only a year or two since they last did a minor renovation.

Only recently I went to make an appointment at my long term dentist on Pattaya Tai only to find it closed. Nothing to indicate whether that was a temporary or permanent event.