Big Joke warns about "paak waan" foreigners as Thai woman conned out of 6 million baht

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just red a story about a foreigner, who had money on a THAI bank in Thailand and was ripped off 500 kbath.

Probably a bank worker, Just leaving 684 bath. 

How many letters i didnt get, starting like "im working with a bank and i have an account i want to share with you"

Mostly i reply with, put it in a suitcase and bring it to me, i will pay your trip then. Never they did , sadly.

Or women willing to come but have no money. Ill send them to the bank to have a loan and if they ll might come, i will

think of paying. Never saw a woman come.  I saw in documentary once a belgian guy, he spend all his money and his mothers for a picture of a lovely Russian woman, incredible !! HE never ever met her live,only by EMAIL !!

If someone is talking about money, alarm bells should ring instantly.

4 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Tomorrow's news 200,000 farang petition big joke about being scammed in Thailand by some sweet mouth bar girls.i can't imagine how much money and property has been scammed out of farang over the years but without it Thailand would be a very poor country.it must blow the Thais mind when they are scammed by some stupid thick farang.i can see it now....what you were tricked out of money by a farang?????????????????

You make a valid point. But bare in mind, Thais don’t consider Malaysians to be farang...

Pharmacists are one of the biggest rip offs on the high street.they make massive profits by peddling cures to hypochondriac Thais who believe anything they are told by people in the medical profession.so she's conned her own and the farangs conned here.som  noong  nah

5 hours ago, Wiggy said:

As the Tourist Police he should warn foreigners of paak wan Thais as well.

Not that easy when you live and work in a 1-way street...:whistling:

5 hours ago, Esso49 said:

RTP at its informative and biased best. They are just upset because the downturn in tourists is impacting their own extortion rackets income.

There has been no downturn in Tourists.  Your comment is knee jerk Thai bashing. The police caught criminals and warned future victims.  No need for facile comments

4 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Tomorrow's news 200,000 farang petition big joke about being scammed in Thailand by some sweet mouth bar girls.i can't imagine how much money and property has been scammed out of farang over the years but without it Thailand would be a very poor country.it must blow the Thais mind when they are scammed by some stupid thick farang.i can see it now....what you were tricked out of money by a farang?????????????????

There were no farangs involved..What are you talking about? Fo you know what farang means?

5 hours ago, happy chappie said:

How many farangs have been scammed for much more than six million baht?  Far too many, I think.

6 hours ago, Wiggy said:

As the Tourist Police he should warn foreigners of paak wan Thais as well.

Yes i so agree. So it was asian ripping off asian. But it seems ok for thai to rip off forieners everywhere. Markets. Taxi. Hotels the higher rateing the higher they charge for the tours. So many places thai price foriener price. In phuket zoo and botanical gardens the price difference is all in thai words they show no figures. Thrid world country

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Not long after I first arrived I lent a 'paak waan' 5,000 baht. She seemed like the sweetest girl in the world. After she failed to return my messages or phone calls the day the money was due, I knew I wasn't getting the money back. 

I wish Big Joke had been around back then. She'd have been arrested, and I'd have had my money back in days ????

All she has to say is you gave it to her; which you did. So, prove you didn't just have sex with her and gave her money and now you are mad because she doesn't want to stay with you.

2 minutes ago, smotherb said:

All she has to say is you gave it to her; which you did. So, prove you didn't just have sex with her and gave her money and now you are mad because she doesn't want to stay with you.

Yea, the comment about her being arrested was tongue in cheek. 

I stupidly lent someone money and I didn’t get it back. This is life. You live and learn. 

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Not long after I first arrived I lent a 'paak waan' 5,000 baht. She seemed like the sweetest girl in the world. After she failed to return my messages or phone calls the day the money was due, I knew I wasn't getting the money back. 

I wish Big Joke had been around back then. She'd have been arrested, and I'd have had my money back in days ????

I think it only works in one direction...…..all farang are rich and can afford to lose......Khon Thai are what matters in this country!......Lesson here, NEVER lend anything to a local no matter how sweet their mouth is!

Archived